How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure I have several tags (my notifications have ballooned), I'll address them later. For now my honest thoughts.
  • Luffy's Kong Gatling was surprisingly effective (@Bogard, @Luffy is the mc)
    • He made Kaido spit out blood and knocked him to the ground.
    • Even Mama was shocked.
    • Kidd looked flabbergasted.
  • I retract my original claim that Zoro pushed Kaido to Hybrid Form.
  • I was wrong about Zoro countering Mama's Cognac.
    • He just grabbed Luffy and ran.
  • Zoro's Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki seemed comparably powerful to Kong Gatling, cutting up Kaido, knocking him to the ground and making him cough up blood.
    • Kaido used a 🌪️ as a direct response to Zoro. Perhaps, he may directly acknowledge him in the future.
  • Zoro saved Luffy thrice this chapter.
    • Zoro has been much more concerned about saving Luffy than attacking the Yonkou.
    • Excluding Rengoku Oni Giri, all of Zoro's other attacks have been counter attacks he executed while saving Luffy.
    • I'm not a fan of Zoro's role in this fight being Luffy's babysitter. I'm not actually sure Zoro will show off during the 10 minutes.
    • Based on what we've seen so far, he cares much more about protecting Luffy than attacking the Yonkou.
    • I still kind of expect Zoro to show off, because of the Oden stuff, Kaido noticing him and Kidd already starting to act as a cheerleader.

I don't know who the MVP is. Kong Gatling was very impressive, but Luffy needed to be saved three times and is now dead weight.

Zoro has saved Luffy 5 times this battle (Law saved him once).
Well I was wrong about Luffy, it seems the provider is indeed a bit biased and hides some important infos. I don't think the Kong Gatling only knocked Kaido to the ground but he was knocked out for a little while.
As I said this 10 minutes drawback is too big of a handicap against fighters of this caliber.

For the next actions, it really depends on who the yonko target, so far most of the attacks were directed at Luffy. Now he is out but if Kaido and Big Mom start attacking the others, I think it won't last long for some of them. I fear one shot time is coming.

Would be a fools bet. Base Kaido damn near blitzes Future Sight. Hybrid brings the Zoan physical boost into the fold. I can't even imagine how ridiculous he's going to be now.
Luffy's FS is not as useful as Katakuri's where he makes holes in body. He was looking away and Kaido tried to sneak attack him. Really not that impressive.

If Oden can take Kaido in 2 slashes, Mihawk can do it in 1.

CP-0 hyped Kaido's officers nicely!! Maybe we are underestimating them. Even Zoro and other supernovas struggled against Gifters. 30k Beast Pirates are still left. Numbers (not those giants lol) alone can overwhelm the alliance. BP numbers are six times the alliance. They are not far behind the alliance in quality as well!!

Wonder what happened to Marco! I really want Sanji to get to Marco fast and help him fight one of the calamity

Cinera is just very excited, go easy on him Zoro is looking too beastly right now.
Oh I’m excited too, but I prefer to keep my Zoro wanking near a moderate level. That way I don’t get disappointed. I’m content with this, this is paving the way for Zoro to infuse his other swords/ not just enma with the same type of Haki and then majorly hurting/killing Kaido.

Also, he tagged me earlier talking about this, so I’m just answering him.

J

Jo_Ndule

Luffy's FS is not as useful as Katakuri's where he makes holes in body. He was looking away and Kaido tried to sneak attack him. Really not that impressive.

If Oden can take Kaido in 2 slashes, Mihawk can do it in 1.
:milaugh:how many times should oda tell you
Oden is different from Mihawm and Ray?
Oden is a beast

Mihawk won't KO kaido even in 4 moves.

You guys never learn.

Oden can do it coz he is a freak!
Not even WB/Roger can fatally wound or beat Kaido in 2 moves

Status
Not open for further replies.