How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still gonna wait for the chapter before deciding if Enma, when activated actually has the former wielder's haki, or if Kaido simply just recognizes Enma, the sword itself and its power.

The issue I have with Enma having the former wielder's haki (Oden) is that with the Scabbards being ready to give up their lives in their fight with Kaido, they could've just used Enma one by one until all their haki is depleted since their willing to give up their lives anyway.
Especially, the Scabbards have planned a surprise attack to assassinate Kaido and it actually worked except that they couldn't cut Kaido deep enough. One of them could've just used Enma in that surprise attack. I think it's pretty safe to assume that one of the Scabbards has one of the 21 Ō Wazamono so they could've just given one of their swords to Zoro in replacement for Enma.

Can't believe Kaido just woke up like nothing happened after Luffy put in his all at Kaido. Kaido suffered huge damage for sure but he is still enjoying the fight now and can go on forever like this while the Supernova can't sustain this for long.

This is going to be doom and gloom for supernova soon sigh. Kaido at his hybrid form may show his speed and his power. Not to mention, Big Mom is waiting for her chance to attack supernovas. Not looking good at all

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
The difference is: Zoro literally has to carry Luffy on his shoulder.
I don't want to jump on the 'Zoro vs. Sanji bandwagon' but to compare these situations is plain stupid.
idiot sanji could have carried reiju out too and ran but he was confident in blocking he even though luffy was gonna stay in the castle like he told him too.}

zoro no confidence in blocking had to run

Status
Not open for further replies.