Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

I have some general game thoughts to share that muddled in my mind as I watched this game progress.

Firstly, quite easily the best faction in this game was Town. That's not to spite the 2 mafia factions but Town was simply better. The biggest reason for why is through the lynches. In this humongous game, 50 players, abilities flying around like crazy, I believe 11 lynches total(Council included), Town only had 1 mislynch. ONE SINGLE MISLYNCH. That is very very impressive. Town should be proud of themselves for that feat cause they damn near swept this game. And even in this game with a lot of misfires, which is bound to happen, Town shot at more scum than they did Townies. Flower, for example, had only scum vig targets. That's an incredible stat line. The only real misfires from Town were the two from Light. I wouldn't count Yo Tan V1 Muugen's mass kill as a misfiring considering it is part of his passive nor would Fuji's kill getting redirected to Nat count either. The point being, Town did very well and should be proud.

That being said though, there were several instances in this game where they towned very hard. The day 3 lynch on Noctis speaks for itself, it was a bad lynch through and through. The only times I'd personally lynch someone else over confirmed scum is with 2 things 1. I know for a fact that the vig can kill that confirmed scum and 2. The alternative lynch kills a very likely scum candidate whose lynch provides a ton of info. #1 is automatically out of the window because in a game like this, you can't guarantee a scum death through a vig and #2 doesn't hold true for D3 because what possible info does a Noctis provide that overrides confirmed scum lynch? Especially when lynching Lind DID provide a lot of info already. Town recognized that Lind's death would help determine who was lying between Jinri and Usopp(If I remember correctly, Jinri said Usopp was Frank Reynolds). Besides from that there wasn't really any thing that Town did which was dumb or bad. They played a good game, minimized their mistakes, and capitalized off of scum's mistakes. A job well done.

Moving on to the two mafia teams, Odd touched on this earlier but your lack of thread presence killed you. The actions planning was good, great in fact but both you got way too caught up in that, especially from the Guardians. There was zero game control from scum's part and Town just dominated in the day phase. You can't win games by letting Town run wild, especially when you have a Town like this that doesn't mislynch. Gameplay in the day phase should have been much better but the action planning was a marvelous thing to witness. Some top tier shit from both ends. And look about this whole snitching thing the Guardians did, it's not that serious. I understand that the Guardians were coming at the Beautiful Boys out of spite but it's not gamethrowing or bussing in the slightest. Sure, both mafia teams had a common enemy in Town but you could easily change that perspective into saying that Purple Mafia and Town had a common enemy or Red Mafia and Town had a common enemy. All 3 of them are enemies. Purple Mafia's decisions to out the other team isn't shameful when you realize that 1. They don't owe Red Mafia anything and 2. They had to do what they had to do in order to survive to see the next sunrise. Some of y'all might disapprove of their actions which is fine but it's not like what they did wasn't understandable. It was. I will have to say though, it wasn't the best idea to spiting one another. Town had a huge lead that they were not about to blow unless both mafia teams had come together to defeat Town. In doing such would have increased the chances of winning for Red and Purple Mafia, but it is what it is.

Looking back on this game, that D3 mislynch was crucial for scum cause man had they lynch Lind instead, just the sheer amount of momentum Town would of had going into D4 would have been too much.

Overall a very fun game to witness. Those post restrictions were absolutely hilarious. From Lanji's waifus to Jinri's preaching; Naomi's Tobi impersonation and Smiley's fairies. I laughed a lot.

I hope the majority of you guys enjoyed the game and to all those new players on the forum and first time players, what do y'all think of this Worstgen Mafia Community? We're fucking awesome aren't we?! I hope y'all stay for some more games in the future!

Zemmi

GodMommie
Give me the cult leader role, I’ve never had that before
I had it once and it was one of my most perfect games. Town never suspected, until the very last moment, I was the last lynch.

I would have won but I was stubborn, I had it in my head I was going to make these two particular people my cult and I kept failing to convert them and instead of going after others I kept trying to convert them still :gokulaugh:

I would have won easily if I wasn't so hard headed.

I had it once and it was one of my most perfect games. Town never suspected, until the very last moment, I was the last lynch.

I would have won but I was stubborn, I had it in my head I was going to make these two particular people my cult and I kept failing to convert them and instead of going after others I kept trying to convert them still :gokulaugh:

I would have won easily if I wasn't so hard headed.
Full Metal Alchemist game right? One of my very first and I cold called all the scums including you but I was noob and nobody listened to me, also I got killed by Chris Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.