Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@T-Pein™ I think caused one of my most frustrating moments this game. I was doing a raid with my team trying to keep them all alive and Novas pops up with this battleship game and said it wasn't optional and I had to do it now.

On one screen I was trying hard to listen to the commander and do my job there and on my other monitor I had the battleship game up clicking random things.

In that moment I felt defeat :josad:

I just went hard on the scissors, My thoughts was: "Most people will start with rock, so Jinri might go for paper to counter me"
So I went with Scissors -> Scissors -> Paper -> Rock -> Scissors
That was good thinking.

As I explained in mafia chat, most people choose rock (35%), then scissor (33%), then paper (remainder). Statistically speaking, choosing all paper will win you most games, which is why I won 5 out of 6 r/p/s games here or however many I did. My only loss was to you. In addition to enslaving me to a slave, I needed to show you your place and kill your both.

D

Dragomir

Barely compensation for losing such a role.
You can't expect us to give much more than that because it would become rather unfair. If we the hosts had done a mistake that harmed you guys greatly, then yes, a strong compensation is in necessity because we fucked up but Ali's mod-kill was solely through the fault of his own. Town doesn't get any compensation in case a couple of townies get mod-killed for whatever rule they might have broken. Sure, mod-kills don't affect town as much as it does mafia, I understand, but the mod-kill still hurts, and depending on the situation, it could tip the balance over against town similarly to how it did for you. We try to have things remain consistent for both sides as best as we can.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
That was good thinking.

As I explained in mafia chat, most people choose rock (35%), then scissor (33%), then paper (remainder). Statistically speaking, choosing all paper will win you most games, which is why I won 5 out of 6 r/p/s games here or however many I did. My only loss was to you. In addition to enslaving me to a slave, I needed to show you your place and kill your both.
Hahahah, man yeah it was probably the scummiest move in all of the game, to enslave you to a slave..
Imagine being a slave's slave, it was quite understandable that you'd retaliate like that, haha.

I was also overconfident in myself at the time, I didn't think you'd actually be able to take me down with you.
I'd done the same if I were in your shoes

should have picked all rocks for that
tried to be smart and dropped a lot of paper.
Yes, I remember tying with someone, and I think it was you. I just chose all paper again though.

You can't expect us to give much more than that because it would become rather unfair. If we the hosts had done a mistake that harmed you guys greatly, then yes, a strong compensation is in necessity because we fucked up but Ali's mod-kill was solely through the fault of his own. Town doesn't get any compensation in case a couple of townies get mod-killed for whatever rule they might have broken. Sure, mod-kills don't affect town as much as it does mafia, I understand, but the mod-kill still hurts, and depending on the situation, it could tip the balance over against town similarly to how it did for you. We try to have things remain consistent for both sides as best as we can.
Understandable. A great loss like that disproportionately hurt us. You saw our morale sink after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.