Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind being picked on personally, more fuel added to the tank for the time I will unleash my scum game. I'm quite not at the top when it comes to playing town roles, but the same doesn't apply when I get scum roles. I was tricking people quite swiftly during the Christmas game with my Hit character, but Reborn had the brilliant idea to shoot me.

But regardless this wasn't just about me and you are rightfully not allowing this rules breaking anyway.
If I ever claimed a vig and you were still alive just know I am lying

It's MVP time, two days late. We forgot about it lol, and just got reminded of it. You only have 1 vote for the best performing player of the game, they do not have to be from the winning faction. It's part of the Weeb lore and history, MVPs of each game feature in the following installment as NPCs or potential mechanics/roles. You may vote in private if you prefer.

Who were the biggest Weebs?

It's MVP time, two days late. We forgot about it lol, and just got reminded of it. You only have 1 vote for the best performing player of the game, they do not have to be from the winning faction. It's part of the Weeb lore and history, MVPs of each game feature in the following installment as NPCs or potential mechanics/roles. You may vote in private if you prefer.

Who were the biggest Weebs?
Someone give me a good non biased summary of what happened after I died

Status
Not open for further replies.