Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think Queen deserves scum MVP. It was just a matter of timing for her and had I not blocked her so soon, she would have screwed us over and the Luardians would be the Wuardians now.
its the same as what lanji did to us

u screwed purple, lanji screwed red lol

both cuda rekt town hard but got saved lmao

well since we can only choose one mvp
I will share my thoughts on the other great ones

Flower- didnt mishit a single target, was immense, added to the discussion and her squad selection was apparently top notch. playing with town flower can be fun .
Fujishiro - generally a leading townie so he's easy to follow, skipping day 5 happened to be more of a blessing than a curse tho he did kill ruby tojo .
Juliet - wished out typo , made me chad simp, was crucial to ending beautiful boys and usopp's plan.
Luthon- hard to trust but he did expose al who actually planned to claim his second role.that would have been catastrophic if we ignored him a while longer than we did.
Naomi - Disabled queen's passive , I actually sussed her almost the entire game but her reads were fairly accurate mostly on queen
Kiwipom & zem - Were on point with most of the lynches on council. iirc kiwi caught on to queen and the whole thing with ra which would have kept town in an infinite loop if her passives werent disabled.

indie - Mango was great , siding with town prob allowed him to survive a lot longer than he would otherwise but realistically it would be hard for him to achieve his wincon siding with any particular side . he had fun tho and he helped town an awful lot with getting out covid, jinri.

scum
scumsopp- you were townread at the start of the game, you did great and continued till you were lynched . you dont have a single bone to give up and thats admirable.
Rhea - lara croft was a freaking monster, with the ressurrects
the role blocks
that role and her ability to stay under the radar was well done for someone in her second game.
scumqueen - at this point I expect it , think jinri alluded to her being the brains in guardians .

honorable mentions - LORD OF THE COAST
his role allowed us to know rayan was lying about being gawr gura
this isnt acknowledged enough

FINAL Game MVP -
with all things considered alibaba was crucial to deconstructing both town and mafia factions . one could argue that the outcome of the game could solely depend on the actions of this person . for one player to have so much power in the outcome of the game is nothing but proof of an mvp calibre feat.

join me and vote the real mvp

ALIBABA

had fun guys
see you next time

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
well since we can only choose one mvp
I will share my thoughts on the other great ones

Flower- didnt mishit a single target, was immense, added to the discussion and her squad selection was apparently top notch. playing with town flower can be fun .
Fujishiro - generally a leading townie so he's easy to follow, skipping day 5 happened to be more of a blessing than a curse tho he did kill ruby tojo .
Juliet - wished out typo , made me chad simp, was crucial to ending beautiful boys and usopp's plan.
Luthon- hard to trust but he did expose al who actually planned to claim his second role.that would have been catastrophic if we ignored him a while longer than we did.
Naomi - Disabled queen's passive , I actually sussed her almost the entire game but her reads were fairly accurate mostly on queen
Kiwipom & zem - Were on point with most of the lynches on council. iirc kiwi caught on to queen and the whole thing with ra which would have kept town in an infinite loop if her passives werent disabled.

indie - Mango was great , siding with town prob allowed him to survive a lot longer than he would otherwise but realistically it would be hard for him to achieve his wincon siding with any particular side . he had fun tho and he helped town an awful lot with getting out covid, jinri.

scum
scumsopp- you were townread at the start of the game, you did great and continued till you were lynched . you dont have a single bone to give up and thats admirable.
Rhea - lara croft was a freaking monster, with the ressurrects
the role blocks
that role and her ability to stay under the radar was well done for someone in her second game.
scumqueen - at this point I expect it , think jinri alluded to her being the brains in guardians .

honorable mentions - LORD OF THE COAST
his role allowed us to know rayan was lying about being gawr gura
this isnt acknowledged enough

FINAL Game MVP -
with all things considered alibaba was crucial to deconstructing both town and mafia factions . one could argue that the outcome of the game could solely depend on the actions of this person . for one player to have so much power in the outcome of the game is nothing but proof of an mvp calibre feat.

join me and vote the real mvp

ALIBABA

had fun guys
see you next time
Imma cry

Vote MVP @Zem

I didn't sus her once and that's for how good she was overall playing, one of the best performances to me. I know she doesn't like me as a player, mostly because I don't remotely properly reflect before acting when I'm a townie and I only give my 100% when I play scum roles, but I enjoyed her playstyle the most overall, so I must rightfully vote her here.

Please however don't follow her suggestion of lynching me D1, or Flower's to shoot me N1, I promise I shall start to take my town games much more seriously, and besides, scum can try to gain town cred by voting me if town starts mass voting me to take me out as soon as the game starts, that would further spell my end. Furthermore, I don't want town numbers to topple because of me being an hefty weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.