Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It's MVP time, two days late. We forgot about it lol, and just got reminded of it. You only have 1 vote for the best performing player of the game, they do not have to be from the winning faction. It's part of the Weeb lore and history, MVPs of each game feature in the following installment as NPCs or potential mechanics/roles. You may vote in private if you prefer.

Who were the biggest Weebs?
Wait, if the role appears as an NPC or a game mechanic I want the saber role lol. Literally the most broken role in the game. Well that's expected because it was the only Kill all after D4 lol. That role was glorious Novas!

Anyway, if it's MVP obviously my amazing beautiful boys should qualify, every one of them!

But honestly there are so many good plays here. But I'll go with the one I already mentioned in the PM with the best town play - Vote Flower

Overall thoughts, though.

Best Guardian: @Queen . Also the best scum in the game. She deceived everyone and her plans were top notch. I especially liked how she lured everyone into donating to her.

Best Beautiful Boy: @Lindltaylor . Awesome strategies, but sadly for them had to leave the game too early. He could have done some serious damage had he been around longer than he did.

Best (quasi) Town: @MangoSenpai . Held Town together and is the only reason along with @Fujishiro and @Kvothe Kingkiller why I did not completely snap with all the nonsense suspicion thrown my way and generally calmed down everyone.

@Zem @Kiwipom @Naomi @Juliet and @Michelle were a really good Town core towards the end and brought us all our victory.

It's Flower. She's been right about many things this game, even her wild tinfoils turned true.
@novaselinenever
About others.

@Fujishiro for guiding town good.
@LuthonTheDragDown for trying to guide town good:catlewd:
@MangoSenpai for being better town than half townies here.
@Typo just loved his gameplay.
@Reborn @Natalija for their reads.
@Akai2 for his meme only(jk)
You need to play more games, my man🍷
@Rheanael for creating Lara PTSd
@Lindltaylor for his Frank system. N2 kills were splendid man.
@Go D. Usopp ™ for his extra extra efforts.
@Melontonin for being right mostly.
@Kvothe Kingkiller i find you very rational player.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It's MVP time, two days late. We forgot about it lol, and just got reminded of it. You only have 1 vote for the best performing player of the game, they do not have to be from the winning faction. It's part of the Weeb lore and history, MVPs of each game feature in the following installment as NPCs or potential mechanics/roles. You may vote in private if you prefer.

VOTE MVP REJ

Vote for town MVP @Flower - solid reads, good use of actions.
Vote for scum MVP Red / Purple @Go D. Usopp ™ / @Queen - Usopp fought to the bitter end, both were mostly town read for majority of the game.
Honorable mentions @Yo Tan Wa @Fujishiro @Zem @jinri

Status
Not open for further replies.