Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I haven't been alive long enough to know how people played :cantseeme:

But I'm going to be biased and say that for me:

@Naomi is the best possible person to bring my Obito to life :catblush::catblush::catblush:

@LuthonTheDragDown is the hero who took the ability from MY corpse to kill lil AL :catblush::catblush:

@Go D. Usopp ™ my cute former scummate who never gives up and drives everyone crazy, I rooted for you! :catblush:
and i let you down... once again... :catcry:

:usoprice:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Which ability? Sorry for asking but I'm on mobile and can't really check
-- [Kamui] - Having awakened a further stage of his Sharingan, the [Mangekyou Sharingan], Tobi is able to use this space-time ninjutsu which grants him his intangibility. Each cycle, Tobi may target a player and teleport their next action to his own personal dimension, rendering its effects null. The ability linked to that action will be disabled the next cycle. Alternatively, he may target a player and teleport their passives away disabling them for the remainder of the cycle. Twice during the game, he may target a player and trap them in his dimension for a cycle, they'll be role-crushed and vote-drained. Any actions targeting them from someone other than Tobi will fail without exclusion. He may not use more than two of these effects in any given cycle.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Smh. Fucking Uchihas is right.
-- [Kamui] - Having awakened a further stage of his Sharingan, the [Mangekyou Sharingan], Tobi is able to use this space-time ninjutsu which grants him his intangibility. Each cycle, Tobi may target a player and teleport their next action to his own personal dimension, rendering its effects null. The ability linked to that action will be disabled the next cycle. Alternatively, he may target a player and teleport their passives away disabling them for the remainder of the cycle. Twice during the game, he may target a player and trap them in his dimension for a cycle, they'll be role-crushed and vote-drained. Any actions targeting them from someone other than Tobi will fail without exclusion. He may not use more than two of these effects in any given cycle.

wow who wuda fken thought??

I didnt get to consume someone to join my chat all game
:josad:
i didn't get to use my general troll chat port which also let me take someone with me, taken from me by god d scum :pepehands:, who couldn't think of other target that night, called him scum from start of day 2 along with al, looking back on it with him trying to lynch me off on sacrifice probably my deep wolf comment on him. :pepecafe:

lmao

I see it as a town team effort, so i will think of everyone like you and lanji,flower,juliet etc. to help bring down scum!!

also my scum reads which came true. :pepecafe:
Go d scum,AL-scum,robin,jinri,queen,missy, random asshole, when he went to heal queen.

@Naomi what was the item you used to disable Queens passives?

She used her own ability to do it.

Shoot shoot no jutsu! (flower name credit) aka nuke passive to the shadow realm!

Status
Not open for further replies.