Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Typo should be an honorable MVP because I was just thinking how he pretty much stayed in the game thread and at the same time managed to coast even though everything about him was suspicious and he even started doing out right suspicious things :kriwhat:

i didn't get to use my general troll chat port which also let me take someone with me, taken from me by god d scum :pepehands:, who couldn't think of other target that night, called him scum from start of day 2 along with al, looking back on it with him trying to lynch me off on sacrifice probably my deep wolf comment on him. :pepecafe:

lmao

I see it as a town team effort, so i will think of everyone like you and lanji,flower,juliet etc. to help bring down scum!!

also my scum reads which came true. :pepecafe:
Go d scum,AL-scum,robin,jinri,queen,missy, random asshole, when he went to heal queen.

Shoot shoot no jutsu! (flower name credit) aka nuke passive to the shadow realm!
What is it really called?

I haven't been alive long enough to know how people played :cantseeme:

But I'm going to be biased and say that for me:

@Naomi is the best possible person to bring my Obito to life :catblush::catblush::catblush:

@LuthonTheDragDown is the hero who took the ability from MY corpse to kill lil AL :catblush::catblush:

@Go D. Usopp ™ my cute former scummate who never gives up and drives everyone crazy, I rooted for you! :catblush:

aww thanks, you know whats funny, before i even got my role, told nova and dragimor.

"Cool i'm a ghost" :catpole:

later

:milaugh:

What is it really called?
[Kamui] -
Having awakened a further stage of his Sharingan, the [Mangekyou Sharingan], Tobi is able to use this space-time ninjutsu which grants him his intangibility. Each cycle, Tobi may target a player and teleport their next action to his own personal dimension, rendering its effects null. The ability linked to that action will be disabled the next cycle. Alternatively, he may target a player and teleport their passives away disabling them for the remainder of the cycle. Twice during the game, he may target a player and trap them in his dimension for a cycle, they'll be role-crushed and vote-drained. Any actions targeting them from someone other than Tobi will fail without exclusion. He may not use more than two of these effects in any given cycle.
Mangekyou Sharingan
able to teleport targets to and from Kamui's Dimension though in different manners.
https://boruto.fandom.com/wiki/Mangekyō_Sharingan

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw what ability did i take from you, since rayon was usopp. obviously not your art that got disabled. :feelsokeman:
did u disable our art? i think we only used it once no? there was no need for it cuz rayan wasent voting anyone ahaha

sorry didnt even notice it being disabled lmfao

Emil

Certified Memelord
i didn't get to use my general troll chat port which also let me take someone with me, taken from me by god d scum :pepehands:, who couldn't think of other target that night, called him scum from start of day 2 along with al, looking back on it with him trying to lynch me off on sacrifice probably my deep wolf comment on him. :pepecafe:

lmao

I see it as a town team effort, so i will think of everyone like you and lanji,flower,juliet etc. to help bring down scum!!

Go d scum,AL-scum,robin,jinri,queen,missy, random asshole, when he went to heal queen.

Shoot shoot no jutsu! (flower name credit) aka nuke passive to the shadow realm!
ur scum reads came at like day 5+ when everything was outed at that point

had u got those reads earlier it wuda been sick af for sure

did u disable our art? i think we only used it once no? there was no need for it cuz rayan wasent voting anyone ahaha

sorry didnt even notice it being disabled lmfao
no i sent action to disabled your ability. what was not working?

actually idk if i have covid or not, i just assumed i did cuz my stuff isnt working as intended now for sm reason. either that or i am being controled
im salty my abilities arent working as intended and town is actually listening to a desperate scum screams

like noctis 2.0 lmfoa

anyway queen u still didnt answer:

who r the 3 scums on ur wagon here?

Lanji, Fuji, Krog, Flowa, Tris, Pantheos, Kiwi, Juliet, Zem, Random A, Naomi, Luthon, Smiley, Michelle, Salah, Rayan
so what was not working? :pepecafe:

Emil

Certified Memelord
no i sent action to disabled your ability. what was not working?

so what was not working? :pepecafe:
ohh

that was lanji super roleblocking me iirc. i wasent notified of something u did to me, but maybe u did something to rayan?

my transformation to human form was blocked by him, leading into all human actions failing, including fake usopp writeup

@Fujishiro Senpai Town Leader version 1 :pepecry:
@Flower Senpai Town Leader version 2 (killed al scum twice, Nice! lmao :gokulaugh:
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Senpai Town Leader version 3 his simping was hilarious :suresure:
@Juliet Senpai who wished typo away lmao, :milaugh:also tried to save me! :sweat:
@Natalija lol submitted best troll character! :pepelit::sweat:

@Zem made sure usopp died in second lynch. :akaman:

and to @everyone else, you all played good, as hard to choose because everyone put good town effort. :shocking::sweat:

@MangoSenpai :sweat::milaugh:

best third imo!

@novaselinenever @Dragomir Again host senpais thank you for cool troll role! :sweat::suresure:

lmao

Reason you're MVP is simply because your reads were on point, you were helpfull and you came in clutch with removing Queen's passives, if you didnt she wouldve survived another Lynch :P

Status
Not open for further replies.