I am a fan but i think it is kinda power up. Enma is consuming his users Haki of course but the output will be double or even higher. When he tame enma he will become more powerful. So it is kinda like gear 4 a power up but you gotta train
Im generalising here so apologies for that. Thing with gear 4 is that it comes directly from luffy while enma doesnt. But yeah he will probably learn to tame it tho im hoping he gives it back and gets the other nindai kitetsu

Nah, it was never implied that anyone ever tried lol. Its just said that noone has tamed it after oden.
O-Kiku: "see Kin, I told you we should have tried to use Enma!!! see how much of a power up that is for Zorojuro!"
Kin: "totally forgot about that sword. omg! the answer was there right before our eyes this whole time lol"

assuming they could (they can not), you honestly think the Scabbards would not have used on Enma if it was a cheap way to become extremely powerful?

Exactly. Law needed help from Drake in order to beat Hawkins. It was a 2 vs. 1 :josad: Hawkins did so well and captured Law all by himself.

Would they be talking so casually if Drake did something other than free Law.

Here Hawkins is still putting pieces together as to who Let Law escape doesn't sound like Drake did anything else sorry man you can't twist reality:josad: