Status
Not open for further replies.

Blother Fertitta

Chama no Chama
You don’t care about my blue haired boy putting the smack down on a Yonko’s veteran?? When he’s done whooping some dinosaur ass, I’m sending Franky your way :ihaha:
Franky fights are great, but I know Oda is going to briefly show a few panels, especially since more weight will be placed on Tama :seriously:
I do hope the Kokoro stuff is mentioned, although it’s too early for that

the point is he got side tracked by a obvious fucking trap the web wasnt the only thing playing into the trap its quite obvious that his retarded simp nature that got him into this position you are in a middle of a fucking war and you expect what gifters sexually assaulting each other ? how the fuck does that make any sense
You are obviously a Sanji hater, so i don't expect any logic from you. The spider web was the only thing that actualy immobilized Sanji, hence why he got caught. The gifter doing a role play didn't do anything to Sanji in terms of immobilizing. Take the web away and what would have happend? Sanji would break the door like he did and beat the shit out of the gifter guy.
You try to hard to make it look like the gifter actualy caught Sanji, which is just retarded. Go and suck Zoros sword, you guys love doing that.

Wano is gonna break CP-9s record as the longest arc ever (combined) this year btw. Its 118 chapters. Wano is at 96 with this chapter (if you include the mid act breaks which I do since they are related)

6 more chapters until Wano clears Dressrosa's record of being the longest single arc story arc in the series (102 chapters). We ain't even close to the conclusion of this arc that's pretty nuts.
I guess that really tells you regarding the relatively bad pacing dresrosa have.
could absolutely cut off like 6-9 chapter during the second half
Guys, Oda doesnt offscreen main fights that matter. This has never happened in the series. What you guys get pissed about is Oda offscreening fights that clearly didn't matter (Sanji vs Page 1, Sabo vs Fujitora) or fights that have zero bearing on the main characters (Akainu vs Aokiji, Marco vs Blackbeard).

Shit is happening with Marco vs King/Queen because very clearly he's at least not fighting both of them.

We all need to stop confusing the two concepts. Oda doesnt offscreen main battles.
this guy gets it

I

Indigo

And people say Zoro gets more hate than Sanji, lol. :seriously:
I'm sorry that Oda chooses to write Sanji this way.

I'm sorry that i'm not interested or entertained by watching him ONCE AGAIN run away or towards women.

I'm sorry that by the time Sanji starts being useful and getting his W's in every arc since the time skip, i'm already tired and annoyed from all his shenanigans and L's that i just want him gone so we can give screen time to more interesting characters and events, like Jinbei vs Who's Who or Marco vs King and Queen.

I'm really sorry, but it's just how i feel about this character, and yes, because of this Sanji's presence in One Piece is a negative point for me, since the TS that is (and a few of the last arcs in pre-TS).

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Black Maria / Robin thing seems interesting. Wonder what she says or what is Sanji reaction to that.

Franky vs Sasaki can be cool

o tama thing : I don't really care, hope she can't tame Ulti/PO, that would be lame

No Marco ?
Interesting question about Maria. Why does she tell sanji? Just to torture him or isnt she that loyal like King assumes it? I guess we all assumed their loyality to be... weak.

All of this is honestly just Oda creating some extra motivation for Sanji to start getting serious, a sort of trigger, like when Zoro saw Kiku's arm. More than likely whatever involves Robin will trigger Sanji to get serious.
All I am expecting is Robin is going to come save Sanji from Black Maria...it may happen King/Queen/X(assuming for some reason Marco is not engaging them, do we have any one else free?) will come to that location. And we will see them fight.

I

Indigo

All of this is honestly just Oda creating some extra motivation for Sanji to start getting serious, a sort of trigger, like when Zoro saw Kiku's arm. More than likely whatever involves Robin will trigger Sanji to get serious.
If Big Mom running after Nami wasn't enough of a trigger, that he chooses to run in direction of a brothel instead of helping them, that is just bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.