Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
it’s literally 5 acts. This chapter going back downstairs proves it. Oda said we would see Sabo vivi and boa last year. That was obviously meant to be at the end of act 4 3 but corona and delays prevented that.

the arc is structured after a kabuki play so it will be 3 acts. You sound like the people saying kaido won’t have a hybrid form
and oda was said than one piece will be finished in 5 years.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It’s Conehead, Orochi, Hiyori or Tengu guy. Doesn’t make sense for it to be any pirate tbh.
All they do is agenda pushing 24/7 It's just insane.
They only want 5 ACTS so that the SNs get washed by the Yonko.
They'd happily suffer through 30 boring ACT 4 chapters if it meant the Yonko get to win this round.
:cantseeme:
I wouldn’t mind them losing tbh don’t flame me too hard

Never said when Act 3 will end exactly, lol. But it's only the truth that it's still going and that the Scabbard's defeat wasn't the end of it.
you want a tragedy to happen? like cpo said the 2 emps falling will leave the world unbalanced
the SuperNovas and maybe more people on the roof will beat them
thats the tragedy,
:myman:

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

What are your bets for "10th" person with Scabbards?

Here are your picks:

1. Yamato? ( that wouldn't make much sense since she is with Momo somewhere else but who knows )

2. Kanjuro the redeemed.

3. Hiyori.

4. Ryokugyu:usoprice:

5. Hotei?

6. Some old badass Samurai who regained his faith in Kozukis.

7. Hawkins:doffytroll:

Place ur bets!
Vegapunk :usoprice:

- Hiyori is the 10th person.
- Caribou is the shadow that was spying on Robin.

We'll meet Hitetsu once the island landed. I still feel like Hybrid Kaido might break sandai kitetsu and tengu gives Zoro another sword.

Nidai has to have a fucking role in this arc
It better has to play a role given how it was wasted in Luffy's hands.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
- Caribou is the shadow that was spying on Robin.
I really dig this idea. Caribou needs to play some role this arc and he insinuated he was working for someone big time back in FMI right? He could be making a move on Robin for Blackbeard, wouldn’t even be odd after Oda has Big Mom discuss taking Robin alive and reopening that plot thread.

you want a tragedy to happen? like cpo said the 2 emps falling will leave the world unbalanced
the SuperNovas and maybe more people on the roof will beat them
thats the tragedy,
:myman:
Ain't gonna happen before Act 4 dude. And the Supernovas aren't going to win this fight on the roof, the real final battle will be on the mainland.

Status
Not open for further replies.