Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We don’t even have the chapter yet lmfao. Who knows what’s been left out
I can guarantee you this like majority of the chapter and what's left are missing panels of people running around.

We might get shot of other people like Jinbe vs Sasuke, Drake's whereabouts, and shit.

Oda really sacrificed this chapter. Imagine the hype if he moved down from the roof top to fucking I dont know show us all Calamities turning Hybrid and people with the fear on their faces and they start to losing before actual comeback later on.

I'm not defending the chapter tbh. Just saying that Oda deserves more credit and less hate.
He deserves less hate if he does interim chapters properly. This chapter is ass with nothing special in it.

Stop saying this. There is no hint to the arc being only 3 acts. Actually, there are plenty of hints to the opposite happening:

- We were SUPPOSED to get updates to Sabo, Vivi and Hancock LAST year. Unless the arc was planned to end last year it would have been a mid act update.

- We were also promised Shanks movement this year. See the argument above unless you think Wano is ending any time soon.

- Chapter 993 advertised Act 3 ending "soon", check the cover page here. It was also confirmed in the Raws: One Piece – Chapter 993 - One Piece Manga (onepiecechapters.com)
- Wano's battles will eventually end, and Kaido will be defeated, there WILL be a timeskip to show Luffy recovering. Yet another very likely chance an additional Act because it an entire shift in the story and coincides with what Oda has been doing with Wano.

Lets stop claiming Act 3 is the end. There is a reason why we we are still in Act 3. Oda hasn't gotten to the dramatic shift he's waiting for with the Arc yet. None of the matchups are solidified (only like 2 of them), everyone is still moving around maniacally, and Kaido is about to wipe the floor with everyone on the roof.

Edit: Act 1 being 15 chapters. Act 2 Being 30 chapters. Act 3 being 57 billion chapters makes no sense. There would be no point in the Act structure. Potentially Act 3 hits 50 chapters (1007-1008), but I don't understand why people think Act 3 being 80-100 is going to happen. There is merit for an Act 4 due to the plot shifting back to Wano and taking a bulk of the main fights with the climax of the conflict. There is pretty much guaranteed to be an additional Act anyway if this doesn't happen because Oda has epilogues in his arcs. There will be 10-15 chapters of major things happening post battles before Wano is fully over. Its typical Oda structure.

Last edited:
I

Indigo

Really don't agree, at least on this forum where the majority are Zoro fans out of which most like to shit on Sanji, but okay.
Not on this forum, i'm talking the One Piece community as whole. Reddit, Twitter, Youtube / Youtubers. Any Zoro fan is considered a retard and people start bashing Zoro to try and get back at Zoro fans, not because they actually hate Zoro himself.

:whitepress::whitepress:
And I confirm.
Shitty title, I hate this O-tama.
Otama....

At least the Sanji/BM(even though I hating Kalifa 2.0) lead the other big fights with Robin vs BM and Sanji vs King/Queen.
But the whole tama kibi dango shit is the most bad things with could ever happen to the war, not like the beast pirates looking already underwhelming expect few characters, a 8year children now take her devilfruit to make the alliance even stronger. In the moment when we kinda know Tama df, I know this children going be a worse plothole for later in the story.

But well let see first the full summary, possibly more things happen in the chapter and also we get more Sasaki vs Franky with hype me even more up. I hope we don´t spend much time around the Sanji/BM plot and Sanji get soon his calamity fight.

It's 3 acts.

Each act has a TIMESKIP.

Act 1 to Act 2 : Short timeskip that sees LUFFY get taken to UDON

Act 2 to 3 : Timeskip that offpaneled Luffy/Zoro training and the preparation for the RAID.

Oda CAN'T END ACT 3 while the RAID is still going on

The ENTIRE RAID must end for Act 3 to end.

If the RAID fails, millions of people will DIE at the Flower Capital + CP0 said there is NO ESCAPE for the Worst Gen/Samurai AND there is no way we're getting a SECOND training session for main characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.