Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that Oda chooses to write Sanji this way.

I'm sorry that i'm not interested or entertained by watching him ONCE AGAIN run away or towards women.

I'm sorry that by the time Sanji starts being useful and getting his W's in every arc since the time skip, i'm already tired and annoyed from all his shenanigans and L's that i just want him gone so we can give screen time to more interesting characters and events, like Jinbei vs Who's Who or Marco vs King and Queen.

I'm really sorry, but it's just how i feel about this character, and yes, because of this Sanji's presence in One Piece is a negative point for me, since the TS that is (and a few of the last arcs in pre-TS).
I feel the same... I don't have any hopes that oda will be giving him good feats...also its too late in the series now, so don't care about him anymore and would rather have some other guys get screen time instead.

Bro Oda never off screens the main fights. Did you just starts reading at wano? The only fights he off screens are ones that don’t include the main characters
Like he off screened G4 vs Doffy awakening? Luffy vs Cracker after he went G4? Parts of Luffy vs Kata and that fight took still sooo many chapters to end. Hybrid Kaido vs Novas just got off screened.

Let's see how many chapters of Sanji vs Queen we will get :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.