Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I’m enjoying the Dome conflict a lot so another chapter dedicated to it is fine by me. I’m not sure I’d be too hyped seeing Hybrid Kaido cream the supernova anyways.
Dome conflict would be good this chapter if Oda implemented some fear/danger from Beast Pirates.

Literally nothing happens. King and Queen = Off-screen party.

Jack is still nowhere to be found and Tama shoots dangos at fodders.

I would be less hot headed if this chapter was at least in half about CP0 ( maybe they could give us update on Warlords instead of interim chapters ).

If Oda can close the dome shit in 10 chapters

Then we can get 15 rooftop chapters.

And the final 10ish chapter of the year would close out Wano and see Shanks moving

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:whitepress::whitepress:
And I confirm.
Shitty title, I hate this O-tama.
Obviously, it's shit.

Other characters in the arc besides CALAMITIES homie
Yes. Like Flying Six, Calamities. Straw Hats under the roof don't matter because they won't die.

From Flying Six Ulti gets Tempo from Nami and that's it.

Don't make this chapter look good too hard because it is not.

It's really not good.

I think just based on the 1 page from last chapter that showed CP-0 talking, its going somewhat in order.

Like 1005 should have more Sanji/Black Maria to involve Robin/Brook, Jinbe vs WsW and whatever Yamato is dealing with (Jack?). Maybe we also see Page 1 and Drake or something. Really hoping Page 1 finds Chopper. Thats a fight I'm actually dying to see because Chopper needs redemption
Man, Chopper os Headliner tier... Not F6.

Franky and Brook besides Jinbe, Sanji, Zoro and Luffy are the ones who are able to beat any tier here.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Dome conflict would be good this chapter if Oda implemented some fear/danger from Beast Pirates.

Literally nothing happens. King and Queen = Off-screen party.

Jack is still nowhere to be found and Tama shoots dangos at fodders.

I would be less hot headed if this chapter was at least in half about CP0 ( maybe they could give us update on Warlords instead of interim chapters ).
We don’t even have the chapter yet lmfao. Who knows what’s been left out

Wow so the biggest part of this chapter is Black Maria letting Sanji know that Kaido or Big Mom want Robin cuz of poneglyphs and 10th person helps scabbard which is like 100% hiyori or Kanjuro redemption mode.

Lmaoooo.

Good that Jujutsu returns from break this week.

Skip chapter screw you Loda.
I'm not defending the chapter tbh. Just saying that Oda deserves more credit and less hate.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The last few One Piece chapters have been better than almost anything that Gege has ever done in JJK so I don't blame Oda for getting a bit of a rest and a comparatively calmer chapter with probably lesser quality art than the few chapters earlier.
Shibuya Incident arc rapes Wano in terms of quality. So I don't know what you are talking about.

I liked last 3 chapters but that doesn't make them some God Tier writing.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I feel it is most likely that 2021 will prominently be about Wano unless Oda wanted to make things quick all of a sudden, but this has to our knowledge never been the case and now too specifically.

He allegedly wants to establish chronological order. If Kaido fell too soon, that would stir a desynchrony.
i think could be 8-15 chapters (june/august) of fighting against commanders and tobbi:
BM vs robin
ulti vs nami
page one vs ussop
sasaki vs franky
wsw vs jimbe
jack vs yamato or brook? (i don't know who will fight agaisnt brook)
queen vs x drake
king vs sanji
8 chapter at least but can be some fight would be 2 (more than 2 i don't think)

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Obviously, it's shit.

Yes. Like Flying Six, Calamities. Straw Hats under the roof don't matter because they won't die.

From Flying Six Ulti gets Tempo from Nami and that's it.

Don't make this chapter look good too hard because it is not.

It's really not good.
Imagine being saved by an 8 year old girl.
8 year old girl in a war, holy shit look at this.

Nami and ussop are being saved by an 8 year old girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.