Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m definitely part of the minority on this one but I much prefer a chapter devoted to the conflict inside of the dome with the far more interesting and dynamic Strawhats, than seeing a constant brawl on the rooftop.

It’s been over a decade since we’ve seen the Strawhats have 1 vs 1s and this is something I’ve been aching to see for soooo long.

The rooftop can wait, we've been complaining about the other Strawhats not being able to shine for years, this is their moment.
Because you are actually someone who cares about the story unlike 80% of this forum who has exclusive boners for power scaling and only "top tier fights".

Glad we are getting this. Its going to happen for tons of chapters remaining this arc because guess what, 95% of the characters in the arc are below the dome, not above it

:kayneshrug:

Also: Nami using Thunder Lance on Ulti cements this as her fight.

Its still insane to me that people seriously thought Nami would fight fodder/Numbers this arc?? I have no idea what hardwood floors you guys fell on when you were younger but hopefully after this arc you guys will finally come to understand that the entire Strawhat crew are combatants when the going gets tough.

I’m definitely part of the minority on this one but I much prefer a chapter devoted to the conflict inside of the dome with the far more interesting and dynamic Strawhats, than seeing a constant brawl on the rooftop.

It’s been over a decade since we’ve seen the Strawhats have 1 vs 1s and this is something I’ve been aching to see for soooo long.

The rooftop can wait, we've been complaining about the other Strawhats not being able to shine for years, this is their moment.
+1

Going away from the rooftop isn't the problem.

The problem is that from these spoilers, not much seems to happen.

Who the fuck cares about Black Maria stating her goal. Is Sanji fighting her? If not is he leaving and letting someone else do it? Or we'll have to wait for ANOTHER CHAPTER of bs talking before this is resolved?

Wow so the biggest part of this chapter is Black Maria letting Sanji know that Kaido or Big Mom want Robin cuz of poneglyphs and 10th person helps scabbard which is like 100% hiyori or Kanjuro redemption mode.

Lmaoooo.

Good that Jujutsu returns from break this week.

Skip chapter screw you Loda.
Is Jujutsu a good read?

I'm sorry that Oda chooses to write Sanji this way.

I'm sorry that i'm not interested or entertained by watching him ONCE AGAIN run away or towards women.

I'm sorry that by the time Sanji starts being useful and getting his W's in every arc since the time skip, i'm already tired and annoyed from all his shenanigans and L's that i just want him gone so we can give screen time to more interesting characters and events, like Jinbei vs Who's Who or Marco vs King and Queen.

I'm really sorry, but it's just how i feel about this character, and yes, because of this Sanji's presence in One Piece is a negative point for me, since the TS that is (and a few of the last arcs in pre-TS).
I get you. I was just addressing the point that some people bring in, saying that Zoro gets more hate than Sanji, which definitely isn't the case. Even I'm not a big fan of Post-TS Sanji.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Yeah. Tell this to paper guy.

Actually Tama dango part is a nice plot moving forward.

NOT EVEN CALAMITIES IN ACTION.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
yes the rooftop battle is the final battle so it's normal first will be finished lower quarters battles and then we follow the ashura form, kaido hybrid and g5
I feel it is most likely that 2021 will prominently be about Wano unless Oda wanted to make things quick all of a sudden, but this has to our knowledge never been the case and now too specifically.

He allegedly wants to establish chronological order. If Kaido fell too soon, that would stir a desynchrony.

Who the fuck cares about Black Maria stating her goal. Is Sanji fighting her? If not is he leaving and letting someone else do it? Or we'll have to wait for ANOTHER CHAPTER of bs talking before this is resolved?
Nami literally attacks Ulti.... Tama is turning enemies into allies with Usopp’s help... Franky is duking it out with Sasaki...

I love how you just focused on Black Maria and Sanji like that was the only thing that the spoilers mentioned

it’s literally 5 acts. This chapter going back downstairs proves it. Oda said we would see Sabo vivi and boa last year. That was obviously meant to be at the end of act 4 3 but corona and delays prevented that.

the arc is structured after a kabuki play so it will be 3 acts. You sound like the people saying kaido won’t have a hybrid form

Status
Not open for further replies.