Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers still sound too vague for me. Who is King wants Maria to kill? Sanji and Maria talked about Robin, but specifically what is it about? Who is the person helping the Scabbards? Can't wait for full summary and pics. Interested to see how Franky vs Sasaki goes though.

Yo guys, the volume ender chapter was 1003. It's possibly a 9 chapter Volume because we had back to back chapters with 17 pages. Usually the average is 13-15 pages a chapter. The Volume may have ended on Kaido's Hybrid.

So it is possible the story is once again developing on a low point. This is supposed to technically be a canon filler chapter. And the stakes will rise over the course of the next 10 chaps.
For Proof of Precedence, Volumes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 20, 46, 55, etc which were all 9 and below chapter volumes

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Literally Tama's Kibi Dango, Ulti confirmed to be after Nami/Usopp still and plot movement with Sanji and Black Maria. Not only that, there is a hint a 10th person assisting the scabbards.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We've gotten literally no plot movement the last 4 chapters.

You get one or the other. Battles or plot movement. The only time where its combined is when a matchup is confirmed or when said matchup ends with a victory, hence plot movement.
Stop acting like a protector of Oda's virginity whenever someone points out his lack of sense when it comes to switching the action.

This chapter is a letdown coming from a previous chapter that hyped Hybrid Kaido.

Don't act like a fucking pussy and don't tell me that you are pleased with Tama shooting Dangos at fodders as a plot moving forward.

I

Indigo

I really thought this chapter would be the end of act 3 but apparently not. Act 3 is still going strong. Maybe the end is in the next chapter.

I really hope Sanji get some character development against Black Maria. Not so much as to hit her a woman because Oda would never do something like that which is disappointing, but at least intimidate her enough that she let's him go. I'm really getting tired of Sanji getting beaten by women just because of his code. I'm truely convinced Oda doesn't know how to handle Sanji with enemy women at this point.

As for Tama, eventhough I've seen this shit with her magical dango coming miles away, it's really a sheap way for the alliance to flip the table on the Yonkos. I hope at the very least her abilities have a limit so the tension of the battle on Onigashima doesn't burn out because of it.
After they get control of a bunch of people and under the roof stuff seems under control, we prob gonna get a Conqueror's Haki clash on the roof from Luffy/Kidd/BM/Kaido and everyone will go down, focusing the rest of the arc on the final fight on the roof.

Imagine if toki is still alive and secretly waiting for next oden to come and free wano...and next oden is luffy...she though oden is the one who carry joyboy will turn out its not him...so toki will abord luffy ship and become his crewmate toki will lead him to joyboy will and dream....and during process toki and luffy fall in love and getting married and later give birth to next pirate king...........
:emohiyo::emohiyo:

Worst

Custom title
Imagine if toki is still alive and secretly waiting for next oden to come and free wano...and next oden is luffy...she though oden is the one who carry joyboy will turn out its not him...so toki will abord luffy ship and become his crewmate toki will lead him to joyboy will and dream....and during process toki and luffy fall in love and getting married and later give birth to next pirate king...........
:emohiyo::emohiyo:
:whitepress:

After they get control of a bunch of people and under the roof stuff seems under control, we prob gonna get a Conqueror's Haki clash on the roof from Luffy/Kidd/BM/Kaido and everyone will go down, focusing the rest of the arc on the final fight on the roof.
This scenario is possible, but the numbers of the armies is focused on so much by Oda and given much importance in this arc it'll be anti-climatic that that's what would really end up happening for the 35000ish soldier in this battle.

I

Indigo

I also can't deal with this shit again man, it's too much. I'm tired of this fucking gag taking screen time every fucking arc. I just don't understand how every other gag can be funny and interesting to me, but this one is just...:josad::risitasad::pepemy:
Post automatically merged:

This scenario is possible, but the numbers of the armies is focused on so much by Oda and given much importance in this arc it'll be anti-climatic that that's what would really end up happening for the 35000ish soldier in this battle.
I mean, he also focused a lot on numbers during Fishman Island, and that's what happened.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro not even Calamities in action.

Fucking Tama and scabbards with mr silhouette v ( 123131 ).

Status
Not open for further replies.