Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If he beats Queen this arc, he should be considered YC1 and by virtue of belonging to the main cast he should be able to win a fight against King by growing during the fight.
That would depend on how harsh it would be to defeat Queen.

Queen and King are most likely not totally close strenght wise. So fighting Queen isn't the same as fighting off King. Also will it be a solo.

Then again however, Sanji can be there by the end of Wano.

At least Oda is jumping around with Franky and Usopp / Nami, not just focusing on Sanji's gag the whole chapter, thank god. I hope he keeps jumping around the fights under the roof.
I think just based on the 1 page from last chapter that showed CP-0 talking, its going somewhat in order.

Like 1005 should have more Sanji/Black Maria to involve Robin/Brook, Jinbe vs WsW and whatever Yamato is dealing with (Jack?). Maybe we also see Page 1 and Drake or something. Really hoping Page 1 finds Chopper. Thats a fight I'm actually dying to see because Chopper needs redemption

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
next month or two month:josad:
This is my personal theory on the matter:

I told y'all that this arc will take most of 2021 away.

I think however that Oda is simply avoiding to portray the rooftop fight without portraying the lower quarters fights as well, he doesn't want to make the rooftop fight finish before the story advances in the lower quarters or else it would look chronologically messed up so he chose to focus on one and then the other in an alternate fashion.....

We will get to the rooftop fight again, when the lower quarters will have gone further.

Stop acting like a protector of Oda's virginity whenever someone points out his lack of sense when it comes to switching the action.

This chapter is a letdown coming from a previous chapter that hyped Hybrid Kaido.

Don't act like a fucking pussy and don't tell me that you are pleased with Tama shooting Dangos at fodders as a plot moving forward.
I love how me actually explaining to you why you are wrong (which you clearly fucking are) makes me "fucking pussy" or "protector of Oda's virginity".

Point in case, you are wrong. The dango plot is actual plot. You just don't like it. Don't be so hard headed about this.

But sure, let's resort to name calling when people contradict "my opinions"

I’m definitely part of the minority on this one but I much prefer a chapter devoted to the conflict inside of the dome with the far more interesting and dynamic Strawhats, than seeing a constant brawl on the rooftop.

It’s been over a decade since we’ve seen the Strawhats have 1 vs 1s and this is something I’ve been aching to see for soooo long.

The rooftop can wait, we've been complaining about the other Strawhats not being able to shine for years, this is their moment.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I love how me actually explaining to you why you are wrong (which you clearly fucking are) makes me "fucking pussy" or "protector of Oda's virginity".

Point in case, you are wrong. The dango plot is actual plot. You just don't like it. Don't be so hard headed about this.

But sure, let's resort to name calling when people contradict "my opinions"
I don't care. I will brag about this as much as I want cuz this chapter is ass.

Not even Calamities in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.