Status
Not open for further replies.
I click the link and it takes me back to Chapter 1003 spoilers wtf Lol ?
judging by the replies looks like what was anticipated was true,You’d have to be one dumb mf if you really thought Oda would continue with what’s happening on the roof after showing Kaidos Silhouette in the hybrid form,Always knew this chapter would be on the other build ups.
Anyway how do i view the 1004 spoilers ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I click the link and it takes me back to Chapter 1003 spoilers wtf Lol ?
judging by the replies looks like what was anticipated was true,You’d have to be one dumb mf if you really thought Oda would continue with what’s happening on the roof after showing Kaidos Silhouette in the hybrid form,Always knew this chapter would be on the other build ups.
Anyway how do i view the 1004 spoilers ?
It works just fine for me

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...pter-1004-spoiler-summaries-and-images.10902/

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wow so the biggest part of this chapter is Black Maria letting Sanji know that Kaido or Big Mom want Robin cuz of poneglyphs and 10th person helps scabbard which is like 100% hiyori or Kanjuro redemption mode.

Lmaoooo.

Good that Jujutsu returns from break this week.

Skip chapter screw you Loda.

Nah, he has nothing to do up there...
Sanji won't do anything relevant because he's not gonna stop the entire War...
Helping X, Helping Y... Clashing X, clashing Y... till maybe his matchup???
But at this point I don't even believe he's gonna get a full fight, just clashes...
Against Cp-0 for the sake of Robin(?), Against Queen for Chopper...Against Peros...
He's gonna be a Marco 2.0

And probably at the end we'll get a "Nothing Happened 2.0", but with the marines.
Or even with the greatest Oden ever cooked.
Ryukuju eats it...and let the Mugis runaway...
Well if other strawhats get a fight , he's obviously getting a fight that's how it always goes. The Marco 2.0 doesn't make sense because unlike marine ford, people are actually going to be defeated.Theres no Ace to save here.....

Wow so the biggest part of this chapter is Black Maria letting Sanji know that Kaido or Big Mom want Robin cuz of poneglyphs and 10th person helps scabbard which is like 100% hiyori or Kanjuro redemption mode.

Lmaoooo.

Good that Jujutsu returns from break this week.

Skip chapter screw you Loda.
Its weird how allowing the plot to actually move is a problem for people lol.

Yo guys, the volume ender chapter was 1003. It's possibly a 9 chapter Volume because we had back to back chapters with 17 pages. Usually the average is 13-15 pages a chapter. The Volume may have ended on Kaido's Hybrid.

So it is possible the story is once again developing on a low point. This is supposed to technically be a canon filler chapter. And the stakes will rise over the course of the next 10 chaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.