Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda will find a way to save the habitants from that miserable capital, whenever it's someone causing Kaido to lose the control of his clouds, Big Mom turning on Kaido or someone evacuating the citizens or something else, Lol.

It's clear that the Supernovas such as they are right now don't have what it takes to beat one Yonko, yet alone two.
Nah, they could beat 1.
2 is what I find hard to believe.
But Luffy was at a rougher spot against Katakuri, and we know how that turned out. :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Yessssss, feed me more rage
:stealthblack:
0 rage.
100% disappointment.

Nah, they could beat 1.
2 is what I find hard to believe.
But Luffy was at a rougher spot against Katakuri, and we know how that turned out. :kayneshrug:
As Kaido has just revealed his hybrid form, hasn't shown his full arsenal and how endurant/tanky he is, not counting that he may reveal that he's awakened no I don't think that the Supernovas had the means to match his full power and inflict enough damage on him to make him stay down for this round.
And it took an insane amount of luck, plot armor and BS for Luffy to get his three rounds against Katakuri and gets the victory at the end.

:gokulaugh:Ironic zoro fans calling this chapter trash since it isn’t based purely on fighting when their favorite character is also based on purely fighting
arent you a zoro fan.....

its not exactly ironic if they like exactly what their main character is based on.

irony:

a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result

We won't see the rooftop fight until we get;
Queen vs Sanji (short Germa flashback)
Sasaki vs Franky ( Sasaki's flashback+ He may be related to Franky)
WW vs Jinbei ( WW's true identity and face reveal+ Flashback)
Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero (flashback)
Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and Page One
Black Maria vs Robin and Brook
King vs Marco (flashback)
Yamato
Momo and Shinobu
Hawkins
X-Drake
Numbers
Chopper
Hyogoro
Bepo
Trashy Apoo
Numbers
The scabbards
Fukurokuju and Hotei.

Can't see all these fights happening in less than 30 chapters.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
As Kaido has just revealed his hybrid form, hasn't shown his full arsenal and how endurant/tanky he is, not counting that he may reveal that he's awakened no I don't think that the Supernovas had the means to match his full power and inflict enough damage on him to make him stay down for this round.
And it took an insane amount of luck, plot armor and BS for Luffy to get his three rounds against Katakuri and gets the victory at the end.
You know in your heart that the "asspulling" is coming, sooner or later.
Either a new Gear4 form, or even a Gear5 or whatever.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Man this is gonna misdirect so many people into thinking it's Toki lol
Why can't it be Toki?
:choppawhat:

- We were also promised Shanks movement this year. See the argument above unless you think Wano is ending any time soon.
Source?

- We were SUPPOSED to get updates to Sabo, Vivi and Hancock LAST year. Unless the arc was planned to end last year it would have been a mid act update.
Source?

- Chapter 993 advertised Act 3 ending "soon", check the cover page here. It was also confirmed in the Raws: One Piece – Chapter 993 - One Piece Manga (onepiecechapters.com)
No it just said the climax of the Arc was upon usl.

Potentially Act 3 hits 50 chapters (1007-1008)
There's a timeskip after each arc, Act 3 is not ending until the battles are over.

I still believe that the Anime opening may have spoiled Straw hats vs Kaido, so maybe the weakened scabbards take on the weakened F6/calamities at some point. I mean, the prophecy is talking about 9 individuals, is it no?
Link?

I’m saying it’s 5 acts. That’s what wano is.
What would Act 4 & 5 be?

Hope that Act 3 will end soon so we can see the situations outside of Wano before the final fights against Kaido and the Calamities/F6 on the mainland.
  • There's been a timeskip after each arc
    • There can't be a timeskip before the battles conclude
  • If this keeps up, Act 3 won't end until after all fights have resolved

This forum sucks ass

Calling the chapter mid because it's not the same.place everytime even tho there's action everywhere

That's why I'm inactive people here stoopid
The chapter is mid.

Ironic zoro fans calling this chapter trash since it isn’t based purely on fighting when their favorite character is also based on purely fighting
How is that irony? Zoro fans enjoy fighting chapters because their favorite character is a pure fighter. That's a direct correlation.

What's ironic is you calling the Zoro fans, Zorofans, disassociating yourself from us as expected, while keep reiterating that you're a Zoro fan?

I'm not defending the chapter tbh. Just saying that Oda deserves more credit and less hate.
Agreed on Shibuya > Wano as a whole but the majority of Act 3 has been on par or even better than Shibuya for me. The art and action on some of these chapters has been better than any of JJK's chapter, ever. It's just Act 1 and 2 which bring it down for me. Though I agree that Shibuya is much more consistent than Wano. For me, peak Wano > peak Shibuya whereas bad Wano has been much worse than bad Shibuya, if there are any bad parts in Shibuya (which there aren't tbh).

Not on this forum, I'm talking the One Piece community as whole. Reddit, Twitter, Youtube / Youtubers. Any Zoro fan is considered a retard and people start bashing Zoro to try and get back at Zoro fans, not because they actually hate Zoro himself.
You are generalising too much I think but mostly, I agree. I don't like the Zoro fandom personally but hardly ever hate on it openly and don't agree with anyone who does. Though the Sanji hate on this forum is unparalleled and some people still claim that Zoro is more hated here.

Oda off screen those trash ass fights under the roof. We dont care.
Really?

- Nobody wants to see new weapon attacks from Franky? Or a new form from his cyborg body?
- Nobody wants to see Jinbe finally go all out?
- Nobody wants to see Chopper get redeemed and have an all out battle with new points?
- Nobody wants to see an Usopp/Nami tactical teamup against a headbutting powerhouse?
- Nobody wants to see Yamato's devil fruit?
- Nobody wants to see Brook or Robin get well deserved fights that they haven't gotten in years?

Damn, I didn't think "we" all didn't care about that.

Why can't it be Toki?
:choppawhat:

Source?

Source?

No it just said the climax of the Arc was upon usl.

There's a timeskip after each arc, Act 3 is not ending until the battles are over.

Link?

What would Act 4 & 5 be?

• There's been a timeskip after each arc
    • There can't be a timeskip before the battles conclude
  • If this keeps up, Act 3 won't end until after all fights have resolved

The chapter is mid.
Well I guess my expectations of King ordering someone from the BP or cp0 dead

Or expectations that the 10th person will surprise us is fake then

Status
Not open for further replies.