Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Koby can only command ONE SHIP, since his rank is captain
2- We both know that it's an entire fleet going to Attack Amazon Lily
3- We both know that JUST for barely summoning Hancock for Marineford war, a veteran Vice admiral of the calibar of Momonga was sent there to convince her. And in a mere second, she ALONE subdued the entire force behind Momonga, and he had to stab himself in order to distract his focus and not to turn to stone too...
4- We know that the connection between Koby and Hancock is Luffy... and Oda will not build animosity between Luffy and Koby... rather Koby and Hancock will have interaction because of Luffy... not because Koby will beat Hancock
Naw so luffy can be trained by rayleigh and hyorgu and can be able to fight 2 yonkos
but koby can legit be trained by the man who has fought roger many times, and cant even face a yc1
hes equal to current luffy , hanacock df is hax which shouldnt even be counted but ok, momoanga is horny not koby

Do you have a link to where I can read it?
Oda revealed that things are going to be grim for Sabo, Boa Hancock and Vivi - One Piece (opfanpage.com)

Now here's the caveat to the message:

- It was supposed to tease what happens the following year (2020) at the time
- It also mentions "when its all over, things will look grim"

So either, Oda entirely meant for Wano to end in 2020 (lol) or he's just implying that he will tease these things between Acts 3 and 4 about the things happening "after Wano ends". Translating Japanese is weird so we can't entirely be sure of the meaning.

Again though, Shanks is "supposed" to be moving this year (2021), based on Oda's Jump Festa 2020 message. So either we claim that Wano is ending in 2021 (which still seems unlikely but I guess possible) or again, there is a mid Act update. He could also show up this arc I guess as well but that seems a little ridiculous at this point in the arc.

Finally, it just comes down to the pure fact that 993 had an advertisement on its cover page that said Act 3 was ending soon. Yes. its been 10 chapters, but relatively speaking the Act is currently 45 chapters. If it ends at, lets say 50, saying this 35 chapters into the Act isn't a lie.

Naw so luffy can be trained by rayleigh and hyorgu and can be able to fight 2 yonkos
but koby can legit be trained by the man who has fought roger many times, and cant even face a yc1
hes equal to current luffy , hanacock df is hax which shouldnt even be counted but ok, momoanga is horny not koby
Coby is a scrub. Sanji would low diff him.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Luffy undertook two trainings technically, Udon counts too.

He was YC3 level out of the timeskip and YC1.5 in WCI, YC1 before Udon.

Coby's training was eventually the most proficient but overall he should still rank in the YC range unless he took new special trainings. Or something special occurred during those 2 years or later in that same training.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hello, everyone who came to Jump Festa! This is your King speaking! Actually, I lied. This is Oda.

The year of the 20th anniversary of the One Piece TV series really hit us with all its fury. There have been tons of events, illustrations, films, the whole thing was jam-packed, huh! I would like to use this chance to seriously thank everyone who took the time to join in!” To all the staff involved in all of this: Great work, everybody! Now you can finally rest. But, well… As for the source material, I don’t think I’ll have any time to rest myself. In fact, I’ve already destroyed all my own chances at a break! Are you enjoying the adventures of Kouzuki Oden so far? I’ve been worried about revealing spoilers in this arc, so I’ve been super careful drawing it. If I don’t keep myself in check, I’ll end up plotting out the entire rest of One Piece’s story right there. [Note: He probably means spoiling so much, that everybody is gonna be able to guess the ending.]

While I’m showing all these flashbacks, Luffy’s party’s adventures are having their stakes risen as well. They’ll soon be faced with the reality that you have to bring sacrifices to fight for the things you believe in!! Well, of course, Luffy is not the sort of person to think about those sorts of things though. The Wano Kuni arc is finally moving towards its climax as well!! I’ve been looking forwards to drawing Wano Kuni a lot, so I’m psyched! And once it’s over, things are going to be grim. Sabo will…!! Vivi will…!! Hancock will…!! AAAAAAAA…!!! OK. Last but not least, the exhibition you all came here for is just about to begin! Please take a close look at everything!! The next year of One Piece will also be SO, SO MUCH FUN!!”

- Eiichiro Oda
Thanks so much.

This specifies that we would be shown Sabo, Vivi and Hancock after Wano is over though. It doesn't mention them being shown them during an act interlude while the arc is still ongoing as @Paperchampion23 suggested.

Hell, this makes me update towards Wano only having 3 arcs. Sabo, Vivi and Hancock will be shown after Wano is over. If we assume they are the focus of the next interlude, then the next interlude will come after Wano is over.

Last edited:
Luffy undertook two trainings technically, Udon counts too.

He was YC3 level out of the timeskip and YC1.5 in WCI, YC1 before Udon.

Coby's training was eventually the most proficient but overall he should still rank in the YC range unless he took new special trainings. Or something special occurred during those 2 years or later in that same training.
Koby has undergone 3 years of training with GARP THE FIST, Hes very well atleast in that yc2 range
their sending koby, with a fleet, last time they sent momoanga with a fleet and maybe more I forgot
Koby>vice admiral

Status
Not open for further replies.