Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
i think could be 8-15 chapters (june/august) of fighting against commanders and tobbi:
BM vs robin
ulti vs nami
page one vs ussop
sasaki vs franky
wsw vs jimbe
jack vs yamato or brook? (i don't know who will fight agaisnt brook)
queen vs x drake
king vs sanji
8 chapter at least but can be some fight would be 2 (more than 2 i don't think)
I'm still hoping for Jack v Jinbe but the odds look abysmal right now. It will allegedly take many many chapters to portray all of this indeed.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I have no idea what you're replying to.

What are your bets for "10th" person with Scabbards?

Here are your picks:

1. Yamato? ( that wouldn't make much sense since she is with Momo somewhere else but who knows )

2. Kanjuro the redeemed.

3. Hiyori.

4. Ryokugyu:usoprice:

5. Hotei?

6. Some old badass Samurai who regained his faith in Kozukis.

7. Hawkins:doffytroll:

Place ur bets!
Baeyori or Toki.

I'm leaning toward Hoeyori too. My 2nd bet is Kanjuro the redeemed.

Hiyori would come to dome with Ame No Habakiri.

This would also potentially lead to Act 3 tragedy.

Maybe she would die in front of Momo's eyes.
Wishful thinking. Stop hating Baeyori so much.

The Scabbards defeat didn't end anything, Act 3 is still going strong and we may have to wait at least a few chapters before it finally ends.
"Few".

- Nobody wants to see Chopper get redeemed and have an all out battle with new points?
- Nobody wants to see an Usopp/Nami tactical teamup against a headbutting powerhouse?

+. If you want see this trash - you need help.

Do you have a link to where I can read it?
Hello, everyone who came to Jump Festa! This is your King speaking! Actually, I lied. This is Oda.

The year of the 20th anniversary of the One Piece TV series really hit us with all its fury. There have been tons of events, illustrations, films, the whole thing was jam-packed, huh! I would like to use this chance to seriously thank everyone who took the time to join in!” To all the staff involved in all of this: Great work, everybody! Now you can finally rest. But, well… As for the source material, I don’t think I’ll have any time to rest myself. In fact, I’ve already destroyed all my own chances at a break! Are you enjoying the adventures of Kouzuki Oden so far? I’ve been worried about revealing spoilers in this arc, so I’ve been super careful drawing it. If I don’t keep myself in check, I’ll end up plotting out the entire rest of One Piece’s story right there. [Note: He probably means spoiling so much, that everybody is gonna be able to guess the ending.]

While I’m showing all these flashbacks, Luffy’s party’s adventures are having their stakes risen as well. They’ll soon be faced with the reality that you have to bring sacrifices to fight for the things you believe in!! Well, of course, Luffy is not the sort of person to think about those sorts of things though. The Wano Kuni arc is finally moving towards its climax as well!! I’ve been looking forwards to drawing Wano Kuni a lot, so I’m psyched! And once it’s over, things are going to be grim. Sabo will…!! Vivi will…!! Hancock will…!! AAAAAAAA…!!! OK. Last but not least, the exhibition you all came here for is just about to begin! Please take a close look at everything!! The next year of One Piece will also be SO, SO MUCH FUN!!”

- Eiichiro Oda

Hey, I'm being real, not trollish

You do realize that:
1- Koby can only command ONE SHIP, since his rank is captain
2- We both know that it's an entire fleet going to Attack Amazon Lily
3- We both know that JUST for barely summoning Hancock for Marineford war, a veteran Vice admiral of the calibar of Momonga was sent there to convince her. And in a mere second, she ALONE subdued the entire force behind Momonga, and he had to stab himself in order to distract his focus and not to turn to stone too...
4- We know that the connection between Koby and Hancock is Luffy... and Oda will not build animosity between Luffy and Koby... rather Koby and Hancock will have interaction because of Luffy... not because Koby will beat Hancock

So, Koby being in plot is because of Luffy plot, Hancock will be in trouble because of the LEADER of that fleet from Marines, whoever that person may be, a Vice Admiral or an Admiral..... it's a fleet of 10+ ships, if you actually are convinced that Koby will be the one leading them and will be clashing with Hancock or beating her himself, you really are setting yourself up for a rude awakening

THE BEST thing Oda could do for Koby is let him handle the Boa sisters, like following after Luffy's footsteps from pre-skip... and even then, I see Koby becoming an important factor in helping Hancock for her connection with Luffy and for her past as a slave... he's not beating her in a fight

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
:gokulaugh:Ironic zoro fans calling this chapter trash since it isn’t based purely on fighting when their favorite character is also based on purely fighting
Personally I think this chapter was inevitable for that post I made in which I expressed my reasons.

But a chapter not featuring Zoro is automatically a less enjoyable one for me.

Regardless we haven't gotten full spoilers yet.

Why can't it be Toki?
:choppawhat:

Source?

Source?

No it just said the climax of the Arc was upon usl.

There's a timeskip after each arc, Act 3 is not ending until the battles are over.

Link?

What would Act 4 & 5 be?

• There's been a timeskip after each arc
    • There can't be a timeskip before the battles conclude
  • If this keeps up, Act 3 won't end until after all fights have resolved

The chapter is mid.
How did you not see that ??

Status
Not open for further replies.