Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I really dig this idea. Caribou needs to play some role this arc and he insinuated he was working for someone big time back in FMI right? He could be making a move on Robin for Blackbeard, wouldn’t even be odd after Oda has Big Mom discuss taking Robin alive and reopening that plot thread.
Caribou said the discovery of Poseidon will grant him points with "that person"

Ain't gonna happen before Act 4 dude. And the Supernovas aren't going to win this fight on the roof, the real final battle will be on the mainland.
lol whos going to move the island? kaido is fighting right now , if he beats them whats the point of moving it he can just dump 3/5 them into the water instead of bringing them into the mainland

I wouldn’t mind them losing tbh don’t flame me too hard
I don't think It's impossible at all that the SNs lose.
But the act won't end even if they do (which mean they'll get back up at some point)
The only way the act ends if is the ENTIRE raid is over, Oda stressed the importance of the Dome fights and how the generals falling isn't enough to end the conflict.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

so many good characters to introduce the ODA introduces an 8 year old girl in the middle of a war to save two useless ones without development.:seriously:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't think It's impossible at all that the SNs lose.
But the act won't end even if they do (which mean they'll get back up at some point)
The only way the act ends if is the ENTIRE raid is over, Oda stressed the importance of the Dome fights and how the generals falling isn't enough to end the conflict.
Right now I don’t think I can see the raid failing just because that means the demise of 5k samurai. But I wouldn’t mind seeing a situation where the SHs have to claw their way up and get a second shot at Kaido.

lol whos going to move the island? kaido is fighting right now , if he beats them whats the point of moving it he can just dump 3/5 them into the water instead of bringing them into the mainland
Oda will find a way to save the habitants from that miserable capital, whenever it's someone causing Kaido to lose the control of his clouds, Big Mom turning on Kaido or someone evacuating the citizens or something else, Lol.

It's clear that the Supernovas such as they are right now don't have what it takes to beat one Yonko, yet alone two.

off-screen fights are hype, it leaves us with questions.... kaido became a punching bag for everybody
big mom standing there
now If the people under the roof can still hear fighting on the roof, I think kaido and big mom are losing

Status
Not open for further replies.