Status
Not open for further replies.
Shibuya Incident arc rapes Wano in terms of quality. So I don't know what you are talking about.

I liked last 3 chapters but that doesn't make them some God Tier writing.
Agreed on Shibuya > Wano as a whole but the majority of Act 3 has been on par or even better than Shibuya for me. The art and action on some of these chapters has been better than any of JJK's chapters, ever. It's just Act 1 and 2 which bring it down for me. Though I agree that Shibuya is much more consistent than Wano. For me, peak Wano > peak Shibuya whereas bad Wano has been much worse than bad Shibuya, if there are any bad parts in Shibuya (which there aren't tbh).

Last edited:
Before Akaniu was FA: Sent VA Momogua one of the strongest
After Akaniu was FA: Sends Captain Koby
as it was stated the marines have gotten stronger under Akaniu
The fact that the marines have a captain capturing a at worst yc2 hanacock
is insane, his name is koby, pre-ts akaniu didnt acknowledge but now he does its enough for him to face one of the strongest warlord
You seriously think they only sent a captain to capture a shichibukai

Really?

- Nobody wants to see new weapon attacks from Franky? Or a new form from his cyborg body?
- Nobody wants to see Jinbe finally go all out?
- Nobody wants to see Chopper get redeemed and have an all out battle with new points?
- Nobody wants to see an Usopp/Nami tactical teamup against a headbutting powerhouse?
- Nobody wants to see Yamato's devil fruit?
- Nobody wants to see Brook or Robin get well deserved fights that they haven't gotten in years?

Damn, I didn't think "we" all didn't care about that.
Franky vs Sasaki gonna be epic. I want to see that.
Jinbei's fight might be very interesting as well. I'm not sure about the rest.

Yes nobody.

This shit should've been dealt with before the roof.
The roof barely is even at its climax. We don't even know if the final fight is even happening on the roof at this point.

We got quite a few chapters of Luffy/Law vs Doflamingo before Oda shifted back to other fights in Dressrosa, BEFORE going back to fighting Doflamingo for another 10-15 chapters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The roof barely is even at its climax. We don't even know if the final fight is even happening on the roof at this point.

We got quite a few chapters of Luffy/Law vs Doflamingo before Oda shifted back to other fights in Dressrosa, BEFORE going back to fighting Doflamingo for another 10-15 chapters.
As I told you.

This chapter is trash as fuck because of the execution of this.

I can guarantee you people would rather watch Calamities/F6 Action instead of fucking Tama and her dangors being the highlight of the chapter.

This chapter brings nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.