Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if Zoro let's Sandai break, he doesn't deserve getting Nidai, it makes no sense.

Mihawk himself said Zoro should be ashamed of letting any blades he wields get any damage at all now that he has Haki.

Zoro shouldn't be rewarded from failure.
If it was against random fodder or the rust guy again i would agree.
But a sword breaking against friggin' Kaido shouldn't be shameful.

Which makes sense because said person was coming from one of the 4 blues. And he doesn't even have to "know" Crocus. Its possible they were enjoying each others company just because or Kozaburo brings up Zoro and Crocus recalls him.

Not only that, having a Wano hat and Kimono certainly points to this more than any other pirate. As far as we know, the Roger pirates were barely in Wano and Oden was the only pirate in their crew from there. We already saw Izo way before we knew his Wano ties, and he was very reminiscent of the island as an inhabitant. The same can be said for this character, which is why Kozaburo is extremely possible.

And potentially, Oda wanted to show this early so that way he could "arrive" in Wano at the right time too.

I hope no Kanjuro but the optiond are very limited. It's him more likely trying to redeem himself.
Well if you think about it, Izo was never really one of Oden's "9 Scabbards" as he had left Wano and permanently joined the Whitebeard Pirates. If Toki's prophecy is meant to come to fruition from "9 Shadows" who are meant to be Oden's true 9 scabbards, then Kanjuro has to be included in that. I wouldn't put it past Oden to pull something like this either, by building up a fake scene of the "9 Scabbards" fighting Kaido, but putting the twist on there that one of them wasn't meant to be there, and then bringing back the real 9 scabbards later on in the fight.

That would depend on how harsh it would be to defeat Queen.

Queen and King are most likely not totally close strenght wise. So fighting Queen isn't the same as fighting off King. Also will it be a solo.

Then again however, Sanji can be there by the end of Wano.
Good point but I think they are close. They were introduced together, they bully Jack whereas they trashtalked each other, they give order. They were together against Marco.
Queen already has a high bounty, I don't think King has one that exceed his by a good amount.

All suppositions though, I could be wrong.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why is King always ordering someone to do something? Why doesn't he just do it himself? lol
He just has the authority to order inferiors to take care of weaklings.

He doesn't need to bother and kill fodders.

CoC hints here and there for King I guess. It would be lame if he doesn't have it but that Mochi fucker does.

This implies that the battle gets suspended for maybe days, or requires extremely convoluted circumstances. Under non convoluted circumstances, Zoro will need to:
  • Get his bearings wherever he got lost
  • Meet up with Hitetsu
    • Convince him to bequeath the Nidai Kitetu
  • Test out the new sword
  • Make his way to wherever the Kaido fight is taking place

The above will generally take several days, and I'm not sure why Mama, Kaido and their armies would do nothing in the interim.

@MarineHQ62.

I don't think it needs to imply it gets suspended for days.

Lets throw a hypothetical:

- Onigashima crashes into the capital or before it.
- This knocks everyone off the roof with or without Kaido owning them.
- Battles resume
- Kaido has an ulterior motive with Wano and moves somewhere else to achieve it.
- Orochi being alive could cause problems too
- Que Luffy and whoever else getting ready for round 3 and chasing Kaido to wherever he's going.

During this time Zoro can get Nidai and learn his backstory. I don't think that is particularly outlandish with the way things are shifting back to Wano and Kaido seemingly about to get serious on the roof. It doesn't require multiple days of a timeskip to achieve. We also don't need the Act to end on a timeskip. The first 2 may have ended this way, but it does not mean latter acts need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.