Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad that Oda has moved away from Roof top action for now. I really enjoyed last three four chapters!!

Tama, Usopp and Nami plot lines are running as I expected. I totally expected Usopp to fire in Dangos into Gifters mouth. Nami and Usopp can sustain their fight against Ulti and P1 this way. Nami's thunderlance tempo without Zeus wouldn't have left a scratch on ulti.

I wonder what Black Maria told about Robin to Sanji. Is Kaido planning on kidnapping Robin as well? Who is helping RS now?? Black Maria is gonna kill them? Will Sanji defy his oath of not hurting women now??

They clashed with BM's reinforced Zeus attack and casualy stopped it.
Meanwhile Zoro got zapped by BM.
What did Zoro so far? Waiting for a chance to sneak attack on Kaidou and not being able to damage him - besides with the magical Oden sword - which was just a scratch anyway. Not Kaidou nor BM give a shit about Zoro, but his sword. This is what you swordsucker call ''Zoro is fighting Yonkou's''?
*ATTENTION* All sane Sanji fans, please intervene on this brother.

They clashed with BM's reinforced Zeus attack and casualy stopped it.
Meanwhile Zoro got zapped by BM.
What did Zoro so far? Waiting for a chance to sneak attack on Kaidou and not being able to damage him - besides with the magical Oden sword - which was just a scratch anyway. Not Kaidou nor BM give a shit about Zoro, but his sword. This is what you swordsucker call ''Zoro is fighting Yonkou's''?
Yea both blocked an attack and ran for the hills. Wow 👏 no wonder yall Sanji fans so delusional. You think thats a fight

There is no chance two people who possess Conqueror's Haki would break and join Kaido either, but it didn't stop him from trying.
But King is ordering their deaths right after. So how does that make sense.
Post automatically merged:

Outside of Kanjuro being a potential person that is with the Scabbards right now, could Black Maria be a traitor, and the person she sent to "kill" the scabbards, was actually sent to help them? :zorothink:
Their goes Robin having a fight after 2 million chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.