Status
Not open for further replies.

this also means.... big mom couldnt get that power from eating carmel. blackbeard never ate whitebeards heart :fransuper:
Post automatically merged:

i hope Sanji fights King and beats him and then King's mask falls off and it turns out king is a woman
Well thats the argument with Big Mom. Its not her, it's Caramel. O lin is what Linlin really is. Caramels soul took over Big moms after she was eaten. At least in personality/will.

Remember how when she became O Lin, Napoleon went to sleep and she didn't use soul powers at all?

I'm certain Oda is doing this on purpose. The popularity poll started on January, right after chapter 1000 dropped.
Since then, any single chapter was about the rooftop and they were not just completely focused on those 5 characters, 1000-1003 were the chapter in which Zoro and co had to look impressive.
When presumably Kaido would have destroyed them, Oda changed the focus on what the other strawhats were doing.
Precisely on Sanji dealing with women so basically being useless until he frees himself or gets freed.
Now there is a break, so 1004 is the last chapter before the poll ends.

Great job Oda, you did it again :blush:

I'm certain Oda is doing this on purpose. The popularity poll started on January, right after chapter 1000 dropped.
Since then, any single chapter was about the rooftop and they were not just completely focused on those 5 characters, 1000-1003 were the chapter in which Zoro and co had to look impressive.
When presumably Kaido would have destroyed them, Oda changed the focus on what the other strawhats were doing.
Precisely on Sanji dealing with women so basically being useless until he frees himself or gets freed.

Sanji in Japan was >>> Zoro :cheers::cheers:
And now can loose against Yamato XDXD

Luffy > Zoro > Sanji > Yamato > rest aren't even close

Look at the type of mentality Sanji fans have . As if Oda could give a fuck about a popularity poll

Sanji in Japan was >>> Zoro :cheers::cheers:
And now can loose against Yamato XDXD
Yeah...even though Zoro beat Sanji during WCI having not been in the arc at all XD

Yeah...even though Zoro beat Sanji during WCI having not been in the arc at all XD
The problem of Whole cake, is that we all were hyped for Wano and Zoro, even being a Sanji arc.
And remember Whole Cake is after Dressrosa, and the Pica Moment for the ZoroStans was so ducking Hype XDXD
not saying that Zoro didn't deserve it... But just saying that RN Sanji was >Zoro in Japan XD
Now is < XD

Status
Not open for further replies.