Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what? G3 was easily overpowered by Cracker and BM is much stronger than him. But for some reason Luffy's G3 did most of the job against BM? You are lacking logic.

''rekt by fodder'' - really? Pekoms was getting killed, which made Sanji look away and made him get hit. It was made clear visually and textually.
Which just shows in what ridiculous way Oda had make Sanji not pay attention to get hit, because otherwise and what was shown before that, Sanji would have easily escaped the whole BMC, which would make them look weak af - when they were saying even Roger wouldn't escape that army (which is nonsense, but this shows what strong army that was).

If your little Zorobrain didn't understand the whole plot behind everything that happend in WCI, then i am sorry for you. Using that to downplay Sanji just shows how pathetic you swordbois are.

Oh come show me where Zoro protects Luffy from 2 Yonkou. Zoro literaly has 3 other SN there attacking the Yonkou aswell and Zoro needed Laws help to teleport him to Luffy, because he is too slow himself.
But hey, having thousands and thousands of people shooting at you at the same time and attacking you with any kind of weapon and Sanji was hit only once, because he took the shot for luffy, just shows how weak Sanji is lmao
But calling me ''biased'' :cantseeme:
lol sanji got overpowered by that djin guy he's not even commander and you compare to cracker a commander, and pekoms?? another fodder look we are talking about sanji getting rekt by fodder in comparison zoro stand his ground against yonkos even impressive he save luffy from boro breath twice and kaidos twister slash, not to mention bm attacking luffy when he's out of haki.. and still you downplay him smh dude.. it's pathetic dude really.. stop reading sanji piece i meant not to downplay him i just wanna ridicule you guy who overbroad with your headcannon

btw I'm on phone rn

If it is a 1 vs 1 it would be a very good fest. Give King to Zoro and let sanji handle queen. Luffy will solo Kaido at the end. Bring back the Good old times !:fransuper:
i see sanji fans really want that zoro at the same level as sanji strength wise.. but still king>queen so zoro>sanji right?

Weekly Shonen Jump #11 Table Of Content

Kowloon's Ball Parade (Cover/LCP/New Series)
Jujutsu Kaisen

One Piece
My Hero Academia

Black Clover
Witch Watch (CP)
Dr. Stone
The Elusive Samurai
Mashle (CP)
I Tell C
Mission: Yozakura Family
SAKAMOTO DAYS (CP)
Hakaishin Magu-chan
Ayakashi Triangle
Me and Roboco
Shakunetsu no Niraikanai
Undead Unluck
Phantom Seer
BUILD KING
High School Family

Weekly Shonen Jump #12 Preview
Cover & LCP
: Undead Unluck
CP: Dr. Stone, Kowloon's Ball Parade, Chou Nouryoku Inou-san (Oneshot)
:seriously:

i see sanji fans really want that zoro at the same level as sanji strength wise.. but still king>queen so zoro>sanji right?
Can’t speak for others. For me there is a difference between „at the same league“ and „equals in strength“. Sanji and Zoro are fighting at the same league but Zoro is slightly stronger just as king is slightly stronger than Queen. But that is just my opinion..:brootea:

Can’t speak for others. For me there is a difference between „at the same league“ and „equals in strength“. Sanji and Zoro are fighting at the same league but Zoro is slightly stronger just as king is slightly stronger than Queen. But that is just my opinion..:brootea:
If it was Queen in front of Sanji instead of King, Queen would have got blitzed by Raid Suit Sanji. Its not a slight difference, King is on his own level and Queen is a level below King.

given zoro performance against yonkos I don't think king is much of a threat to him tho.. of course that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.