Status
Not open for further replies.
then are you implying that zoro is much stronger than sanji? of course if zoro fight king tho it's not likely
Well.... Zoro's stronger in the sense that there's people Zoro can defeat relatively quickly like low-mid diff that Sanji either can't beat or would require extreme difficulty. So basically the difference between the two is about Mid Diff.
Post automatically merged:

now replace Queen with King when Big Mom rampage at Udon.
Big Mom in that state probably wouldn't even Touch King in his Zoan form. Honestly King probably wouldn't even try fighting Big Mom like Queen. He would've found another way to subdue her.

Idk I mean Queen didn't even see Sanji, King did...... Queen being fast remains to be seen honestly. From what we've seen so far his reaction speed is as good as Page Ones lol.
Have you seen Queen get blitzed by someone?

and you know Queen HAS to meet Sanji. The rules of storytelling DEMAND they meet

whereas nothing actually ties king to Sanji as per the story

Serious question for all Sanji fans , would you be pissed if Sanji fights Queen instead of King? What would be your thoughts ?
As long as it's a good fight i don't care which calamity he fights
King would be better because he is more serious but if Oda makes the fight with Queen intense and hype instead of random gag moments and both lusting after women and stuff i would be happy with Queen as well

Judging from how Queen fights in that Zoan form of his, I doubt he'd keep up with Sanji speedwise, combined with the invisibility ,He'd just be a very durable punching bag for Sanji. Page One 2.0
So it’s an assumption? That a fat character is slow? In anime a fat character is slow?

Anyway I’m asking about combat speed. Combat speed includes reaction and attack speeds and all that. For example, Queen has gun in his mouth so the bullet speed and his firing speed are counted as Combat speed. And last time I checked Sanji gets tagged by bullets. So already, just his gun mouth itself can tag Sanji. Stuff like that.

There’s no proof of Queen being slow in combat. You can say Sanji can run faster than him but that’s just movement speed. For example Zoro can cut Sanji down no matter how fast he can run because of Zoro’s attack and reaction speeds

Also hybrid form exists remember so even if Queen’s full Zoan is in some regard, hybrid form exists

So it’s an assumption? That a fat character is slow? In anime a fat character is slow?

Anyway I’m asking about combat speed. Combat speed includes reaction and attack speeds and all that. For example, Queen has gun in his mouth so the bullet speed and his firing speed are counted as Combat speed. And last time I checked Sanji gets tagged by bullets. So already, just his gun mouth itself can tag Sanji. Stuff like that.

There’s no proof of Queen being slow in combat. You can say Sanji can run faster than him but that’s just movement speed. For example Zoro can cut Sanji down no matter how fast he can run because of Zoro’s attack and reaction speeds

Also hybrid form exists remember so even if Queen’s full Zoan is in some regard, hybrid form exists
Queen will probably be the fastest calamity because Oda might think a fat character being really fast is funny :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.