Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the most dead spoiler discussion thread since the raid started :josad:
What we gonna expect with a chapter get titel in Kibi dango and Tama getting attention?
Im sure people would like the chapter more if Tama wouldn´t steal pages, I rather have Perospero vs Mink duo, Jinbe vs Marco and what happen with Marco vs King and Queen rather Tama. Or Orochi or Kanjuro plot(if both are still alive), overall more screentime for the army of Orochi and more of Fukurokuju and Hotei. As you can see their a soo many characters who should get more shine and character building but nope Oda waste it to a 8year old kid who was only created to have the Kibi dango df to make the smile to the allie of the Strawhats. Imagine MF arc a 8year old child running across the war and feeding Navy soldiers with a abiliity to turn their side against the Navy. Since Tama introduction I hate her, I know this kid would bring a lot of problems later in the arc and surprise surprise we have that spoiled brat in the middle of the war, nice tension killer Oda.

Even if I dislike the Kalifa 2.0 with Sanji vs BM, at least this has potential and could became very interesting for later. However I can´t start anything with a character like Tama. It is really annoying that this shit character get more screentime then other characters who deserve it far more. Im sure people would not dislike the chapter much if Oda wouldn´t show up the Tama part and put more about Jinbe vs WsW and Marco with King and Queen encounter.

It's not difficult to witness why of course.

But I'm still curious about a few scenarios concerning the lower quarters.

Would like to see Nami v Ulti for example. Would totally love it.
Would like if Usopp and Nami would have won by being the big brains they are supposed to be. But instead Oda has now a kid taking their spotlight.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Would like if Usopp and Nami would have won by being the big brains they are supposed to be. But instead Oda has now a kid taking their spotlight.
The kid is prodigious so I didn't mind that.

Nami is allegedly still meant to fight and struggle nevertheless. So I'm excited for it.

What we gonna expect with a chapter get titel in Kibi dango and Tama getting attention?
Im sure people would like the chapter more if Tama wouldn´t steal pages, I rather have Perospero vs Mink duo, Jinbe vs Marco and what happen with Marco vs King and Queen rather Tama. Or Orochi or Kanjuro plot(if both are still alive), overall more screentime for the army of Orochi and more of Fukurokuju and Hotei. As you can see their a soo many characters who should get more shine and character building but nope Oda waste it to a 8year old kid who was only created to have the Kibi dango df to make the smile to the allie of the Strawhats. Imagine MF arc a 8year old child running across the war and feeding Navy soldiers with a abiliity to turn their side against the Navy. Since Tama introduction I hate her, I know this kid would bring a lot of problems later in the arc and surprise surprise we have that spoiled brat in the middle of the war, nice tension killer Oda.

Even if I dislike the Kalifa 2.0 with Sanji vs BM, at least this has potential and could became very interesting for later. However I can´t start anything with a character like Tama. It is really annoying that this shit character get more screentime then other characters who deserve it far more. Im sure people would not dislike the chapter much if Oda wouldn´t show up the Tama part and put more about Jinbe vs WsW and Marco with King and Queen encounter.
Lmao never seen you express this much hate for a character... i agree tho fuck tama

I don't really think the chapter being lame has anything to do with Tama...this plot was something we expected. No one is interested what happens below roof just that... The main threat are only the yonkos.

Status
Not open for further replies.