Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Not even half the crew, She only took a small handful, the majority of her force she left behind in Totland. She launched an invasion of Wano with less then 10% of her fighting force and was confident enough to take on Kaido and his entire crew.
Yup

People thought Ministers were weak or SCs are weak

Calamities are about to lose or be matched by nerfed Sanji who won't be 100% healthy

(Except whowho) Flyers are being handled by mid/low trio who are weaker than Tamago/Pedro

:josad: Replace Queen and King with Perospero and Daifuku, Marco will be sweating bullets...captured already

I

Indigo

Bro it isn't like that.
That is the same as asking why Luffy didn't use G4 in Fishman Island.
Sanji got captured because plot demanded and he will remain stuck there as long as the plot demands that's just how Oda writes. Nitpicking this stuff will lead to nowhere.
We are talking about the same guy who literally put Luffy between buildings and Zoro stuck on a chimney so the plot could progress...
This is not nitpicking at all. At least Zoro and Luffy were already beaten up badly before getting stuck like that, even if they didn't get stuck they didn't have enough power or speed to catch up with CP9 at that point.

But with Sanji is different, he has every reason to be able to leave, but he doesn't, it's stupid af, he just looks dumb and weak. This is for real annoying.

Nami don't need zeus, just look at the rooftop, the weather playing into Nami hands. She should be able to spamm lightning since both Kaido and Big mom create a thunder cloud. And as we know Nami was outside of the dome with means she should be able to spamm stronger lightnings thanks to Kaido and Big mom.

Overall I must really say, never expect Franky dealing with Sasaki like this, since as calamity candidate and beeing equal to Drake and WsW i kinda expect more. At least Ulti show that she was above Nami and Usopp. It is really the time to accept that Franky get stronger and beeing close to Jinbe? In that case I hope Franky show soon CoA, would hype him even more.
Indeed, she used Zeus lightning against the enraged army without directly controlling it. Should be able to do the same here
Now Franky vs Sasaki won't end that easily, Sasaki still has his hybrid. But Franky Is really holding well, especially if he was fighting the armored army at the same time:fransuper:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
Dont know why you try to clown Sanji?
He has sworn to never hit women. Surely he wont beat Maria. But it is also mentioned he beat all men in that room. So he has beaten them, while at the same time also dodge all attacks by women and make sure to dont hit them. No need to play him down. Get Robin there, she will deal with Black Maria, Sanji can get his male enemy and will shine.

Respect to every Strawhat! (inlcuding Yamato :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.