Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, i don't understand this shit that Sanji fans do.

They act like whenever Sanji does something cool, that is Sanji, that is Sanji's choices and actions. But whenever Sanji does things that are seen as trash or annoying, that's not Sanji, that is ODA, and Sanji has no choice or control at all.

It would be like me saying that whenever Zoro gets his swords stolen or when Zoro gets lost in a new island, that's not Zoro, that's just Oda. But when Zoro low diffs motherfuckers, NOW THAT'S ZORO.

It makes no sense at all.

Everything Oda makes his characters do, is what the characters do, so if your favorite character is doing something, that's your character and not ODA. There's no higher power character in One Piece called Oda controlling Sanji, whatever Sanji does in the story is what Sanji the character is doing, can you all get this already?

That's why whenever i try to talk with Sanji fans, criticize their favorite character's actions, Sanji fans act like that's not Sanji and i'm attributing bad choices and actions from some higher power into Sanji, when those are actually just Sanji choices and actions. The characters ARE what Oda writes them to be.

You can't separate Sanji from Oda, and say that Sanji is only the good things.

Also, i hate how Sanji fans like to say that Sanji is a much better and complex character because of his flaws and everything, but whenever he shows them up, Sanji fans keep saying that's just Oda and not Sanji, Sanji wouldn't do those things, that's just ODA.

Please god, i can't deal with this shit.
The problem is that Oda is basically doing a copy/paste on the Kalifa plot point.

It's been established through 1000 story chapters how Sanji would handle such a situation, and Oda already played it out for us to see how it goes down.

Sure, Oda can technically do this every single arc, because it makes sense for Sanji to act like this. Do we really want that though ? Is that good for the story ?

I can't even be bothered with this because it's old news brought back to the front page for no good reason.

Zoro doesn't get lost during a fight and it has never affected the story. It's called a gag for a reason.

Sanji's gag extends into the story and Oda uses it at every opportunity because he thinks it's funny...
Sanji's gag isnt present here. His Chilvary is. Chilvary is a part of his character. Hes not acting like perverted mess against BM.

I

Indigo

The problem is that Oda is basically doing a copy/paste on the Kalifa plot point.

It's been established through 1000 story chapters how Sanji would handle such a situation, and Oda already played it out for us to see how it goes down.

Sure, Oda can technically do this every single arc, because it makes sense for Sanji to act like this. Do we really want that though ? Is that good for the story ?

I can't even be bothered with this because it's old news brought back to the front page for no good reason.
Yes, i hate it too.

BUT IS SANJI DOING IT.

If Oda wrote Sanji to do this, that IT IS SANJI DOING IT.

That's my argument, Sanji fans keep trying to separate what Sanji does to just "That's Oda", there's no such a thing.

If Sanji does something in the story because Oda wrote it, than Sanjis is the one doing it.

We all hate this fucking gag and what is happening, but that IS SANJI. The gags of every character are part of that character.

Yes, i hate it too.

BUT IS SANJI DOING IT.

That's my argument, Sanji fans keep trying to separate what Sanji does to just "That's Oda", there's no such a thing.

If Sanji does something in the story because Oda wrote it, than Sanjis is the one doing it.

We all hate this fucking gag and what is happening, but that IS SANJI. The gags of every character are part of that character.
It’s Oda. You think sanji losing to grifters makes sense? Obviously not it’s Oda. Zoro got captured by fodder in fishman island

Yes, i hate it too.

BUT IS SANJI DOING IT.

Yeah. But it's like if Oda would play out Zoro's gag of getting lost every other chapter.

Like we constantly see Zoro get lost again and again and again.

Yeah, it's Zoro's thing that he get's lost, but do i get mad at Zoro or is it silly that Oda's playing that out so much in a way tha adds nothing to the story ?

Zoro doesn't get lost during a fight and it has never affected the story. It's called a gag for a reason.

Sanji's gag extends into the story and Oda uses it at every opportunity because he thinks it's funny...
Oda actually used Zoro getting lost plot to bring up the Enma and Hiyori plot line. By getting lost, Zoro became seperate with the other SHs and became the main character in his own plotline.

Even with how it almost doesn't make any sense, I want that silhouette to be of Toki. This could be a chance to salvage her character from what was a pretty bland showing for a character from the void century during Oden's flashback.

But meh I'm pretty confident on this being Hiyori, I guess she'll fight Orochi after he revives. I cannot think of more potential for her as a character during this raid- cheerleading others, crying after someone holds her hostage or something else?

I hope Oda brings an interesting angle to this because of her Kozuki blood

Man, i don't understand this shit that Sanji fans do.

They act like whenever Sanji does something cool, that is Sanji, that is Sanji's choices and actions. But whenever Sanji does things that are seen as trash or annoying, that's not Sanji, that is ODA, and Sanji has no choice or control at all.

It would be like me saying that whenever Zoro gets his swords stolen or when Zoro gets lost in a new island, that's not Zoro, that's just Oda. But when Zoro low diffs motherfuckers, NOW THAT'S ZORO.

It makes no sense at all.

Everything Oda makes his characters do, is what the characters do, so if your favorite character is doing something, that's your character and not ODA. There's no higher power character in One Piece called Oda controlling Sanji, whatever Sanji does in the story is what Sanji the character is doing, can you all get this already?

That's why whenever i try to talk with Sanji fans, criticize their favorite character's actions, Sanji fans act like that's not Sanji and i'm attributing bad choices and actions from some higher power into Sanji, when those are actually just Sanji choices and actions. The characters ARE what Oda writes them to be.

You can't separate Sanji from Oda, and say that Sanji is only the good things.

Also, i hate how Sanji fans like to say that Sanji is a much better and complex character because of his flaws and everything, but whenever he shows them up, Sanji fans keep saying that's just Oda and not Sanji, Sanji wouldn't do those things, that's just ODA.

Please god, i can't deal with this shit.
I don't know about others but I whenever I say that Oda is doing Sanji bad, I'm not defending Sanji but criticizing Oda, that's all. Like, I remember him being one of my favourite characters Pre-TS and how he used to be so cool but now, I won't even call myself a fan of his. He had some cool moments here and there in WCI but that's all. Both Pre and Post TS Sanji has been Oda himself. What I'm saying is that he can make the character shine again but has chosen not to, at least until now. Sanji has been pretty underwhelming in Wano. I personally never say, 'Oda has made Sanji pretty underwhelming in Wano.' Don't know about others though.

Status
Not open for further replies.