Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're heavily confused. Yes this is Sanji....and that is apart of his character. No gag is however present here. He is being his chilvarous self not his perverted self. Sanji is sticking to his character, however Oda purposely put him in this situation. Sanji didnt want to be in this situation. However the way Sanji is acting is all himself to blame. And he is not acting bad at all. Just sticking to his own morals as his character.
he/she should just leave their support for sanji if they can't bare to see sanji being himself... the irony

I think you're heavily confused. Yes this is Sanji....and that is apart of his character. No gag is however present here. He is being his chilvarous self not his perverted self. Sanji is sticking to his character, however Oda purposely put him in this situation. Sanji didnt want to be in this situation. However the way Sanji is acting is all himself to blame. And he is not acting bad at all. Just sticking to his own morals as his character.
I like Sanji's chilvary but I'd really like it if Oda gives a limit to that code of his or maybe a way for him to avoid or neutralize enemy women because Sanji's chilvary is getting old and stale already.

Of course you get mad at Zoro, because that's Zoro doing it.

Don't we get mad at Zoro for losing his sword another fucking time? i do. If Oda chose and wrote Zoro to do something, than that's what Zoro did. Zoro and Sanji don't exist outside of Oda's head, these characters are their creation, so what Oda decides what they do, is what they are. It's that simple!
But that's the thing, we know certain things about them that will never change. We know that Oda established them as such,

I already know that Sanji would do what he did in this situation. I know that he'd do it 1000 times, over and over again if forced in this spot. We know this since hundres of chapters.

I don't like what Oda's doing because it's a waste to use his limited story content, for which he said he needs to cut down on fights and other stuff because he wants to finish One Piece in x number of years, to basically rewrite an old plot point into a new arc.

This does nothing to change my opinion of Sanji. He's acting as we all knew he would. Does more to change my opinion of Oda's ability to make proper use of this limited story space, when i see him beating a dead horse.

I'm not talking about Sanji not beating women, i don't care about that. It makes no sense for him to break his morals now and beat women.

What i'm talking about is Sanji not being able to use his raid suit, invisiblity, air walks and just speed blitz to get out this place. He can just ignore all the women chasing him, but no, he gets captured twice.

So when i criticize Sanji for this actions, Sanji fans tell me that's NOT SANJI, that is Oda. That Sanji is somehow being controlled by a higher being inside the story called Oda, because that's not Sanji's actual actions and choices.

You see where i'm getting at? it's that simple.
I mean thats obviously plot, thats why Oda had to off-panel it since it logically wouldnt even happen. But I guess that is Sanji's fault.

Either way Sanji will redeem himself against King....so Idm how it looks now.

Nop, just angry because of this new Khalifa 2.0.

Again, and again...But this time isn't a viola where he turns her into Aly...
Just tired of this, if he hasn't got a big big moment...What a big L...
You guys act like Oda is doing this gag for the first time...
Is it unfunny? Yes. Is it unnecessary? Yes.
But that's what Oda ALWAYS did. And i am not trying to defend this or anything, but you guys act like Sanji lost a fight or something with your "L's"...

Marco is the doctor due to his insane fruit.
he was also the strongest member of the WB pirates after WB.

Sanji is a cook because he wants to be a cook.
and hes very far away from being the strongest SH under Luffy.

just this chapter Franky is further widening the gap between them.
Sanji is now fifth after Franky, Jinbe, Zoro and Luffy.

not Admirals level material. sorry.
That's circular logic. Marco could be a doctor first before he became the 2nd strongest.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
REMINDER that some people here said SASAKI/ULTI/P1 > APOO AND HAWKINS just cause they're "ToBiRoPpO"

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Hawkins hasn't really shown anything to decisively place them above the top Topi Roppo TBH. Apoo was able to hold off Hybrid Drake in CQC (and tank Kidd's Punk Rotten), so he can be given the benefit of the doubt.

Not even half the crew, She only took a small handful, the majority of her force she left behind in Totland. She launched an invasion of Wano with less then 10% of her fighting force and was confident enough to take on Kaido and his entire crew.
It was far more than 10%.
  • Mama alone represents perhaps the majority of her military force.
    • The Big Mom pirates could not stop her during her rampage.
  • She took Smoothie
    • Smoothie appears to be the Second strongest Sweet Commander with a bounty of 932 million.
  • She took Perospero
    • Perospero appears to be the 4th Strongest Charlotte Sibling with a bounty of 700 million.
Something like 60% of her military force is more appropriate. The main heavy hitters she's missing are Katakuri and Cracker (however, they're recovering from their defeats at the hands of Luffy).

Marco is the doctor due to his insane fruit.
he was also the strongest member of the WB pirates after WB.

Sanji is a cook because he wants to be a cook.
and hes very far away from being the strongest SH under Luffy.

just this chapter Franky is further widening the gap between them.
Sanji is now fifth after Franky, Jinbe, Zoro and Luffy.

not Admirals level material. sorry.
I really hope your joking. Your dream doesn’t have to do with how strong you are in one piece. Also sanji has been and always will be the third strongest straw hat even his raid suit has the number 3. If your that delusional to believe frankly or jinbe is above sanji no one can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.