Status
Not open for further replies.
I can agree that it's shit, i wasn't defend it that it was good.

My defense is that people try to separate Sanji and Oda, in a way that what Sanji is doing is not actually Sanji the character. It is, that's my argument. People need to stop defending their character by saying that's not even the character, that is just Oda, when we all know that's who Sanji is and what he does.

At the same time, whenever Sanji does something cool now, i'm going to say "That's not Sanji, that's just Oda". Can you see how that makes no sense? and we know Sanji can do cool shit, he does it many times, just like his gags, because Oda chose to. It's Sanji either way.

People try make it seem like Sanji is only Sanji when he is doing cool shit, and when he is doing bad shit it's not his fault, it's Oda.
Like i said, it's something we know Sanji would always do in this situation.

It's a waste of time to see it reenacted. That's the only surprising thing about this, that Oda's wasting panel time to rewrite this again.

The one good thing about this BM plot is that it is exactly mimicking the Ennies Lobby plot with Khalifa. Meaning that Oda also may give Sanji a PU mid fight against King (or Queen)....just like in Ennies Lobby.

So I wonder it could be:
- Black DJ
- Unlocked Exo-Skeleton
- Devil Form
No exo skeleton, Sanji is human.
He hasn't used Hells memories in a serious fight yet. Would like to see him use rankyaku too, but Oda probably won't let him have flying slashes lol.

You forgot Franky broke the door on Punk Hazard that Sanji couldn’t.
Didn't want to deal more damage lol
Stop the dumb shit. Sanji fighting a commander and Franky will never be stronger than Sanji. People were saying same crap during enies lobby. Franky is strong enough to beat a Flying 6 though. Sanji will never be on Zoro level. Its always Luffy=>Zoro>>Sanji>Franky>Brook=>Robin. Jenbei might be in between Sanji and Franky now. If Yamato joins, she might be above Jenbei, but i need more from her to make decision.
Did i say Franky is stronger than Sanji?

Yeah that would be epic. Somewhat similar to how Boa Hancock infatuates everyone around her even women with a combination of her beauty and CoC. But with Sanji it'll be only affective for women after they feel his love or something with CoC like with Viola and they became uncapable of fighting him LoL.
There is already some small set-up for it from WCI.

That's circular logic. Marco could be a doctor first before he became the 2nd strongest.
Marco being the ships doctor due to his fruit is not, by any means, circular logic.
Your dream doesn’t have to do with how strong you are in one piece.
man, you are not reading One Piece. just say so from the start lol
in the manga called One Piece, by Ei
sanji has been and always will be the third strongest straw hat even his raid suit has the number 3
except when Jinbe and Franky joined.
newsflash: the number on the suit depends on the order of birth, not his ranking in the SH crew.

CP-0 probably has nothing to do with the arc in terms of conflict. Its not like they were in DR or WCI. They've been slowly set up to be a larger, looming threat for the WG.

Honestly I think they are set up to be the real enemy for the RA, not the Strawhats. We already had an arc fighting Cipher Pol, we probably aren't getting another
Yeah maybe they just like stussy in WCI. I tjink theyre just waiting to see the output. But what if by any chancd robin see them

Tama is broken. She’s literally just mind controlling all of the Beast Pirates. And there doesn’t seem to be any limit to the amount of kibi dango she can make, the amount of people she can control, and apparently it lasts forever because the Speed thing was weeks ago in OP time.

The one saving grace seems to be that she can’t control actual Zoans. At least they’re not trying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.