Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

I would've loved if Oda had defined that the Raid Suit needs some kind of power source, and it needs to be recharged inside the can after using it for a while.

With this choice, it would make sense why Sanji can't use it right now, because he already used it going invisible, walking around inside the dome, and then saving Momo and getting hit by King. It would also make sense why he had to take it off for that group spread. It needs to recharge.

It would also make it a lot more fun of a power up, because it has a downside, it having a time limit. Just like G4 has a time limit and makes Luffy not able to use Haki, and how Enma keeps sucking Zoro's haki and can make him really tired really quickly.

But now, for all we know Sanji just decided to take off the suit because he doesn't like it, and now he's running from these women and getting captured a second time, without a trap this time, just because he doesn't want to use the suit.

Is he supposed to ? Hes only development when it comes to fighting women is when Nami told him to always run away from female combatants. Which he's been doing this arc. However he cant get away from them.

Sanji not using the RS is just plot.
he hasnt developed in anything
point to one aspect aside from fighting women where sanji's character underwent major changes after wci

then it means RS is really that strong of a PU, luffy after defeating 2 YC level (cracker and doffy) was still barely able to fight Kata lol, and now you're expecting injured Sanji to defeat a YC1? This argument may not be applied if Sanji had better teacher than luffy's thus making him stronger than luffy coming out of the TS, but its not the case, Rayleigh >>> Ivankov
The entire island of Okamas is >>> Rayleigh and Mihawk actually. Ivankov was never Sanji's exclusive teacher.

Last edited:
I don't want to see Toki being alive, and if she does turns out to be alive it better so she won't be used like she was in Oden's flashback. One of the greatest wastes of a character in One Piece given the potential she had as someone who come from the Void Century.
She is probably dead. Given her dialouge before her death about wanting to end her journey with oden makes sense...and we know someone saved the Log which yamato has...so we can expect it to be Toki who saved it from burning. And might have some info with regards to her being from Void century... though her prophecy itself could be that info.

So what your saying is it makes sense for zoro to be on the roof?
well i consider Mihawk > Prime rayleigh, so it's not an asspull if zoro came out of the TS being stronger than luffy, on top of that zoro trains everyday, sooo
Post automatically merged:

RS itself is an asspull.
i dont think so xD
Post automatically merged:

The entire island of Okama's is >>> Rayleigh and Mihawk actually. Ivankov was never Sanji's exclusive teacher.
that's cap lol, Rayleigh and Mihawk >>>> those okamas by a mile

Status
Not open for further replies.