Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people talking about Nerfs?
Alright, let's check

Oda made Buggy immune to Sword Slashes just so that Luffy fights him & Zoro doesn't end the Arc sooner
Not a nerf. Buggy just counters swordsmen. Luffy countered Enel hard but Enel wasn't nerfed. It's all about match-ups (or was). You can't claim Zoro was nerfed because his opponent can't be cut. That's like saying anyone who fights Luffy with blunt force is nerfed. They just don't have the means to harm him. No one was nerfed.

Exactly, there’s way less pretext to suggest that either of those two should stand a chance in this war. Franky has tussled with CP-9 and several members of Doflamingo’s organization, he’s used to battling unbelievably strong opponents and coming out on top :cheers:

I feel like he and Jinbe could be on the same level by the end of this arc, and the crew’s power structure makes more sense if you look at it this way:

Luffy
Zoro/Sanji
Jinbe/Franky/Yamato :wellwell:
Robin/Brook/Chopper (being real generous here)
Nami/Usopp
Jinbe is situational because Franky has a great arsenal, but Yamato is way stronger than Franky. Swap her with Sanji and I think that's as safe as it gets

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jinbe is situational because Franky has a great arsenal, but Yamato is way stronger than Franky. Swap her with Sanji and I think that's as safe as it gets
Listen, I’ll be the first one to support Yamato (and have been calling for her to join the crew since the beginning), but I wanna see some more out of her this arc before agreeing with this. Context clues indicate it’s true, but I gotta see it to believe it.

I

Indigo

Sure, but you’re saying it in the context of “The pure fact that Franky has no Haki automatically puts him behind Jinbe.” Franky hasn’t just sailed along under Luffy’s protection, he’s fought mighty opponents the whole way and held his own each time. Him not having Haki does not diminish his character whatsoever, it’s damn impressive he’s done what he has without it. Jinbe’s had some incredible feats, which is why I won’t try to tarnish him like you’re doing, but to say that not having Haki is enough to clinch it for the fishman is to deny multiple stretches of the canon where Franky pulled it out against all odds.
I'm not slandering Franky at all, and i'm not talking shit about his feats or powers at all.

All i'm saying is that Jinbei has a lot more feats and higher portrayal than Franky has ever had.

You seem to hate Jinbei a lot by the way you talk about him, so that would explain a lot. Calling Jinbei "the fishman" is so fucking disrespectful. No point talking about Jinbei with you, i'm done.

he missed cos big mom warned him of the impending attack. Once he was aware he dodged. not hard to understand
There’s literally no proof on panel kaido dodged. We didn’t see that he stood there and zoro said he missed. There’s no evidence kaido dodged
Post automatically merged:

Zoro said he missed because Kaido dodged you moron

As if Zoro would miss a big ass dragon who's literally right in front of him
yet he msised because he can’t fully control enma yet. Use your head Oda didn’t even show kaido dodging on panel so obviously he didn’t dodge. Stop making up your headcanon

Listen, I’ll be the first one to support Yamato (and have been calling for her to join the crew since the beginning), but I wanna see some more out of her this arc before agreeing with this. Context clues indicate it’s true, but I gotta see it to believe it.
Hey she blind side Ulti and fought a rookie Ace.

So she is auto m3 level as Jinbe.

Again... As with Jinbe since ID I support Yamato joining and have no doubts.

But people keep doing the same mistakes. She is awesome and she will be awesome. But overstimated as fuck.

Kaido? Oda had to include BM in this Arc just to tell him to Dodge
Super impressive, not a nerf though. Kaido's doing the Supernovas a favour by tanking their attacks. Him dodging one doesn't mean Zoro was nerfed. Kaido just dodged...he literally just moved. Zoro will land a massive hit but when he does, it'll make it clear Kaido dodging or attempting to dodge ain't a nerf.

I'm not downplaying Franky.

I'm going against people downplaying Jinbei.
Jinbei is a Warlord. He has nothing to prove.
WsW is assumed the strongest F6.
Jinbei is fighting both him and his crew.

Franky's fight may last the whole raid.
Whereas, Jinbei has more in stock.

This is the only fact.

People are downplaying Jinbei bc he took Judge's Sons spot.

when did kaido dodge? You have no proof he dodged. We didn’t even see kaido on panel dodge. Zoro himself said he missed. Kaido didn’t dodge on panel use your head
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro said he missed because Kaido dodged you moron

As if Zoro would miss a big ass dragon who's literally right in front of him
he missed cos big mom warned him of the impending attack. Once he was aware he dodged. not hard to understand
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.