Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm not slandering Franky at all, and i'm not talking shit about his feats or powers at all.

All i'm saying is that Jinbei has a lot more feats and higher portrayal than Franky has ever had.

You seem to hate Jinbei a lot by the way you talk about him, so that would explain a lot. Calling Jinbei "the fishman" is so fucking disrespectful. No point talking about Jinbei with you, i'm done.
Hahahahaha, I have said multiple times in this very discussion that Jinbe deserves all the adoration he’s getting. You’re clearly picking and choosing which parts you wanna acknowledge, but that’s your problem more than mine. What I hate is people acting like Franky isn’t worthy of being mentioned in the same breath, and that’s the only thing you’ve said in all this whiny bitching you’re doing.

I

Indigo

Jinbei is a Warlord. He has nothing to prove.
WsW is assumed the strongest F6.
Jinbei is fighting both him and his crew.

Franky's fight may last the whole raid.
Whereas, Jinbei has more in stock.

This is the only fact.

People are downplaying Jinbei bc he took Judge's Sons spot.
Yes, thank you.

Franky is awesome and will always be strong, he can take Sasaki no doubt. But to sugest that Franky = Jinbei right now is insane to me.

Hey she blind side Ulti and fought a rookie Ace.

So she is auto m3 level as Jinbe.

Again... As with Jinbe since ID I support Yamato joining and have no doubts.

But people keep doing the same mistakes. She is awesome and she will be awesome. But overstimated as fuck.
yamato was in base
she can apparently transform to something else
and if its a zoan
she likely has a hybrid
has shown adv coa

she has been in an isolated country all her ife
venturing out similar to oden would make her significantly stronger
she is in her twenties far from her prime like jimbei
growing rapidly

lol she wont be the same if she joins
m3 becomes m4 easily.

jinbei might turn out to be a deadweight as fights get more intense
yamato will keep up with them .

I

Indigo

Hahahahaha, I have said multiple times in this very discussion that Jinbe deserves all the adoration he’s getting. You’re clearly picking and choosing which parts you wanna acknowledge, but that’s your problem more than mine. What I hate is people acting like Franky isn’t worthy of being mentioned in the same breath, and that’s the only thing you’ve said in all this whiny bitching you’re doing.
Franky is not Jinbei's level. That simple.

So Strongest Fishmen + Shichibukai + Level 6 Prisoner + Close Combat Master + Water Bender + Fought Ace for 5 Days + Handled BM Twice when someone like Queen shits himself against Retarded Mode BM + Sengoku praised him + Law & Kid were sweating seeing him join Luffy's Crew + Ex-Captain of Sun Pirates + Counters DF Users + Tanked Akainu's Punch + Powerful CoA enough to stop BM's Napoleon + Ranged Attacks + Over 400M Frozen Bounty + Best Portrayal among SHs inside Onigashima Castle ... etc

All of this Combined in a Single Character & some Readers think he is below Judge's Son?

I

Indigo

So Strongest Fishmen + Shichibukai + Level 6 Prisoner + Close Combat Master + Water Bender + Fought Ace for 5 Days + Handled BM Twice when someone like Queen shits himself against Retarded Mode BM + Sengoku praised him + Law & Kid were sweating seeing him join Luffy's Crew + Ex-Captain of Sun Pirates + Counters DF Users + Tanked Akainu's Punch + Powerful CoA enough to stop BM's Napoleon + Ranged Attacks + Over 400M Frozen Bounty + Best Portrayal among SHs inside Onigashima Castle ... etc

All of this Combined in a Single Character & some Readers think he is below Judge's Son?
Not only bellow Judge's son, but equal to Franky now apparently.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hey she blind side Ulti and fought a rookie Ace.

So she is auto m3 level as Jinbe.

Again... As with Jinbe since ID I support Yamato joining and have no doubts.

But people keep doing the same mistakes. She is awesome and she will be awesome. But overstimated as fuck.
Ask anyone here if I’m downplaying Yamato, man...I’m one of the folks who has led the charge for her from the jump. Wanting to see her do more is by no means a knock against her; if anything, it means I agree with you.

Yes, thank you.

Franky is awesome and will always be strong, he can take Sasaki no doubt. But to sugest that Franky = Jinbei right now is insane to me.
I love Franky as well. And I seriously think he is stronger than Judges Son. But Jinbei is on another Level.
Gorosei said Jinbei leaving is a massive loss for the WG.
Big Mom said losing Jinbei is a massive loss to her might.

But it's all good, Jinbei will show out, and ppl will go quiet.

yall can just post stephen paul's tweet to end this merry go round lol
We can but they choose to go blind then lol

yj

👑YNWA 👑
when you don’t have any proof kaido dodged but headcanon send laughing emojis.
zoro is precise and accurate with his sword attacks he takes pride in what he cuts. He’s good enough to cut the smallest of things in half but can’t tag a big ass dragon. Do you even hear yourself? don’t act dumb bruh it’s not that deep. Take a breather and stop being so dishonest

zoro is precise and accurate with his sword attacks he takes pride in what he cuts. He’s good enough to cut the smallest of things in half but can’t tag a big ass dragon. Do you even hear yourself? don’t act dumb bruh it’s not that deep. Take a breather and stop being so dishonest
I’m not doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.