Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes whats your point. You say dumb shit ike Ace can beat Zoro :gokulaugh:. Lmfao You so mad how Zoro looking good because you realize Zoro being this strong means not only qere you wrong about Zoro. It also moves Mihawk up. Your whole powerscaling going to shit. :gokulaugh:
Why would I be mad you are the one getting triggered when I said Luffy=>Zoro is stupid :milaugh:

Oden's sword got hyped more than Zoro in this arc... And you think Zoro is getting hyped, not Oden's sword. :suresure:

Zoro's slow ass can't hit someone as fast as Ace. He had trouble with nerfed Killer and Hawkins. Then you say stupid things like Zoro is same level as Luffy.

Ace doesn't need Law's teleportation and distraction advantages to do something. It looks like Zoro's slowness still causes trauma on you.

from breaking his own leg against Vergo to defeating 1.3+ Billion King, what do you call that ? ... and how stupid it would be when it is Vegapunk that is called the most advanced genius, his creations (Pacifistas) gets easily defeated by 200M+ pirates while Judge's creation can make someone worthy of 1B+ ?
I don't see Yonji facing Yonko Commanders so, while it's with the help of the Raid Suit, it'll be mainly Sanji's work if that is to happen. Ichiji got whooped by Katakuri, Raid Suit didn't stop that. The Raid Suit just improves durability (no harm from Page One and King's nameless beak attack) and speed.

Also, Sanji vs Vergo was 100's of chapters ago. You're acting like Sanji didn't block Daifuku's giant genie's swing with a base kick. Plus he already clashed with King and blocked a kick from him (though King wasn't aware of Sanji, I'll admit). Plus, Sanji has pretty impressive speed feats (kicking Oven, intercepting that Big Mom hit aimed at Reiju, alongside Luffy and the two came from Capone's Big Father). Him being in a position to challenge a Yonko Commander, after getting a power-up, ain't that far-fetched.

I don't even think Sanji will face King (probably Queen instead) but bringing up Vergo now to discredit current Sanji is strange to me. Plus, the Pacifistas that were whooped by Sanji, Zoro and Luffy were an old model. Weren't Vegapunk and Judge partners so how is both of them creating advanced tech a bad thing, especially when Sengoku hyped up the SSG last year.

I

Indigo

Yeah... And fuck off you both, Denjiro and Kawamatsu, the ones who saved and protected her.

If is this way, Oda is getting worse every year.
Maybe Kin'emon is just the one that is more fucked and everyone told her to help him first, since he is their leader. I think Denjiro is also awake right? he could've told her to help Kin'emon first.

But it could just be Lady Toki that travelled 20 years in the future, and she would go for Kin'emon first i guess.

Why would I be mad you are the one getting triggered when I said Luffy=>Zoro is stupid :milaugh:

Oden's sword got hyped more than Zoro in this arc... And you think Zoro is getting hyped, not Oden's sword. :suresure:

Zoro's slow ass can't hit someone as fast as Ace. He had trouble with nerfed Killer and Hawkins. Then you say stupid things like Zoro is same level as Luffy.

Ace doesn't need Law's teleportation and distraction advantages to do something. It looks like Zoro's slowness still causes trauma on you.
Show me a single speed feat that places Ace's speed above Zoro's please. Zoro is way faster blitzing Yonkos while Ace can't even blitz sleeping WB lmao. Zoro would mid diff that dude at MOST, especially now that he can cut fire. Sabo is another story though.

A woman healing kinemon while crying..

Most likely tsuru his wife, since tsuru haven't met kinemon for 20yrs..

tsuru maybe there with tama, after okobore town burned by holdem (maybe became allies as well because of kibi dango)..

another possibility is hiyori.. But a bit odd if cry for kinemon.. Maybe cry for finally seeing her old retainers again after 20yrs, so loyal but sadly dying..

I

Indigo

A woman healing kinemon while crying..

Most likely tsuru his wife, since tsuru haven't met kinemon for 20yrs..

tsuru maybe there with tama, after okobore town burned by holdem (maybe became allies as well because of kibi dango)..

another possibility is hiyori.. But a bit odd if cry for kinemon.. Maybe cry for finally seeing her old retainers again after 20yrs, so loyal but sadly dying..
The problem with Tsuru is that the spoilers said the woman has normal human height, half of Kin'emon's height.

I'm pretty sure Tsuru is a tall lady right?

Status
Not open for further replies.