Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Kin'emon is just the one that is more fucked and everyone told her to help him first, since he is their leader. I think Denjiro is also awake right? he could've told her to help Kin'emon first.

But it could just be Lady Toki that travelled 20 years in the future, and she would go for Kin'emon first i guess.
Lmao... Look at Denjiro's mouth, he is literally shit right now.

And no, all of them are knocked out.

This makes me think about Toki, because she would not have "preferences over the others" but to help the leader first (they all retcon very well Kin'emon as their leader so no problem).

Yeah, she came to give them strenght to continue. Spiritual/samurai/prophecy thing.

Why would I be mad you are the one getting triggered when I said Luffy=>Zoro is stupid :milaugh:

Oden's sword got hyped more than Zoro in this arc... And you think Zoro is getting hyped, not Oden's sword. :suresure:

Zoro's slow ass can't hit someone as fast as Ace. He had trouble with nerfed Killer and Hawkins. Then you say stupid things like Zoro is same level as Luffy.

Ace doesn't need Law's teleportation and distraction advantages to do something. It looks like Zoro's slowness still causes trauma on you.
I didn't get triggered. You tried to lie on me about Franky. Then i called out your shit powerscaling. You mad?

Why would I be mad you are the one getting triggered when I said Luffy=>Zoro is stupid :milaugh:

Oden's sword got hyped more than Zoro in this arc... And you think Zoro is getting hyped, not Oden's sword. :suresure:

Zoro's slow ass can't hit someone as fast as Ace. He had trouble with nerfed Killer and Hawkins. Then you say stupid things like Zoro is same level as Luffy.

Ace doesn't need Law's teleportation and distraction advantages to do something. It looks like Zoro's slowness still causes trauma on you.
Yea, but base Yamato can hit him, jenbei can hit him, BB can hit him. Lmfao Whats this super evasive guy your talking about. He gets his ass beat

Also wtf is going on with the Perospero fight? Its been an eternity since we last saw it. Shouldn’t Sulong have run out by now?
He probably won tbh. I'm pretty nervous that Pedro and Peckoms are just going to show up. Oda not showing what happened to Peckoms (unlike Pound) is what is making me believe this is a possibility, as much as I hate it (though Sulong Pedro would be hype as fuck)

I do think Perospero is here to serve as a lead in for the other BMP to be involved eventually. When though who the fuck knows, its been so long already (again....)

Also wtf is going on with the Perospero fight? Its been an eternity since we last saw it. Shouldn’t Sulong have run out by now?
My boy, Peros, whooped them though I'm curious as to where it'll go from there. Maybe they'll get assistance (from a Straw Hat though at this point that's unlikely) or just keep going.
Post automatically merged:

I'm still disappointed all the Scabbards survived. Like, there's 9 of them, one or two should've bit the dust. I understand Kinemon living (though him dying would be the most impactful). Somehow Raizo's still alive.

I don't see Yonji facing Yonko Commanders so, while it's with the help of the Raid Suit, it'll be mainly Sanji's work if that is to happen. Ichiji got whooped by Katakuri, Raid Suit didn't stop that. The Raid Suit just improves durability (no harm from Page One and King's nameless beak attack) and speed.

Also, Sanji vs Vergo was 100's of chapters ago. You're acting like Sanji didn't block Daifuku's giant genie's swing with a base kick. Plus he already clashed with King and blocked a kick from him (though King wasn't aware of Sanji, I'll admit). Plus, Sanji has pretty impressive speed feats (kicking Oven, intercepting that Big Mom hit aimed at Reiju, alongside Luffy and the two came from Capone's Big Father). Him being in a position to challenge a Yonko Commander, after getting a power-up, ain't that far-fetched.

I don't even think Sanji will face King (probably Queen instead) but bringing up Vergo now to discredit current Sanji is strange to me. Plus, the Pacifistas that were whooped by Sanji, Zoro and Luffy were an old model. Weren't Vegapunk and Judge partners so how is both of them creating advanced tech a bad thing, especially when Sengoku hyped up the SSG last year.
btw.. lets not forget the initial encounter with the Kraken underwater...before Punkhazard... Sanji has little to no difficulty with the sudden change in pressure 5000 meters underwater (that apparently crushes a submarine) and came out unscathed.... he got pummeled by luffy gear 2 and Jimbe (by their punches) in both of these scenario he came out with no severed damage...

The crux of my statement is to support the fact that sanji was awfully (physically) weakened during his clash with vegro.. and he was still fighting with equal footing to vegro's... soo meh... bringing that up isn't weird but Straight up BS..

My boy, Peros, whooped them though I'm curious as to where it'll go from there. Maybe they'll get assistance (from a Straw Hat though at this point that's unlikely) or just keep going.
Post automatically merged:

I'm still disappointed all the Scabbards survived. Like, there's 9 of them, one or two should've bit the dust. I understand Kinemon living (though him dying would be the most impactful). Somehow Raizo's still alive.

I want Brook to avenge his bro, considering he hasn't got a matchup yet it seems possible to me.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The moment when you trash on Meme 24/7 and become the true mvp of WCI arc, but you're still only the third best swordsman in the crew. Unlucky Brook.

Its time for Franky greatness.

:finally::finally:
Brook and Zoro can keep the swordplay, I’ll take the lasers over it any day...but once that panel drops, y’all might see me with a new avatar :kizabat::akaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.