Status
Not open for further replies.
Jozu is faster than Mihawk and Aokiji confirmed... Intercepting an attack intended for someone else is not a strict speed feat, it's sneak attacking that persons attack if you will.
Zoro's main speed/mobility weakness is over large stretches of space not within his iaijutstu range anyway.
Zoro didn't intercept anything. He picked up Luffy and dodged the attack. Zoro has never been lacking in speed. He just can't fly thats it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Zoro is standing right next to Luffy and BM is quite far away. BM moves all the way to Luffy (Probably around 100 meter or more) and Zoro moves at max 2 meters to Luffy and is barely able to make it in time. But for Swordbois it's somehow an incredible speed feat...:kaidowhat:
That’s because if Sanji had been standing by, he would have made another cake or something equally ineffective :sanmoji:

This battle inside Onigashima isn't very exciting and satisfying to watch to be honnest, with the Calamities being sidelined, Marco not being in a real battle either, middle or low tier fighters battles being shown rather than high tier and the lack of Supernovas' actions here with Apoo being unconscious ans Hawkins not doing anything.
Plus the weak trio members are hardly the ones qualified to take on people like Page One and Ulti

J

Jo_Ndule

Franky represents the SSG of SH pirates.

SSG replaced the Shichibukai in the World Government. Each day, the Scientific powers and weapons are becoming more and more important in the series. Vegapunk will play a huge role in the Government, perhaps more important than the Larines.
Tech made Germa a mighty nation in the North Blue
Tech made Sanji stronger with RS
Tech made Warlords look like fodder as they were replaced by SSG
Tech & science exposed Sasaki

"Franky can't defeat Sasaki because he has no Haki"

Kyros with one leg fucked up Diamante without Haki

Dellinger fucked up Bellamy without Haki

Ichiji fucked up both Perospero and Oven without Haki

Judge Fought Snack without Haki

Big Mom defeated Queen without Haki

Need I go on?
Ichiji never did anything to pero except mere bruise
Ichiji landed sneak attack on Oven

Judge has haki. Nobody who can feel haki/comment on it, lacks haki unless it's CoC where anyone can see it.

That's clearly not what I meant. You can be a fan of anyone. Just be polite with others, and don't tear them down. Like @Kuro Ashi
One of the best Sanji fans on this site. I can actually hold convo's about sanji in a respectful manner. Contrary to these @Chrono @Lurwa @Luruka
Stfu you shit on Sanji any chance you get. You're the complete opposite polite.

Personally, I believe that Marco won't have a real 1 vs 1. He will fly around, providing support where needed. The reason for why I say this is that this arc has been set up to showcase the strenght of the new generation. The theme of the upcoming generation is central. Even Marco himself says to King and Queen that they are facing the new generation, if I remember well.
There are several possible combinations. What we can say for now, and that is accurate, is that King is busy, allegedly with a someone that is Marco.

What will occur next? Well for now we can only say that Marco has no concrete reason to let King go.

And Sanji is still capable to unleash his strenght against Queen, nevertheless. He technically has already faced King too. So if that occurred again, which King would that be? A nerfed one from the fight against Marco? It's all to be found out.

And Yamato is technically part of the new gen too.

That's clearly not what I meant. You can be a fan of anyone. Just be polite with others, and don't tear them down. Like @Kuro Ashi
One of the best Sanji fans on this site. I can actually hold convo's about sanji in a respectful manner. Contrary to these @Chrono @Lurwa @Luruka
That I agree with. But why saying his fans should admit he’s a mediocre character ? That’s not really what I’d call a respectful conversation about Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.