Status
Not open for further replies.
@Erkan12 at some point it your life you need to let go of the bitterness you hold towards Zoro fans which blinds you from reading the manga properly and appreciating Zoro's feats and power level.
If you can read lolo fans like you are mad and getting triggered when people say Luffy=>Zoro is stupid. Bitterness is you can't handle Zoro is being inferior to Luffy.

I think you meant pre time skip, post time skip crew has spent more time training than sailing, pre time crew went from getting neg diffed by CP9 to beating them in less than a day.
Where did they train? pre skip they would get opponents that would make them stronger. Enies Lobby being the odd one out but even then the first time they lost wasn't really a stomp, Luffy got BFRED and Zoro too, then they just left.

Zoro wasnt even fast enough to stop her attack with his own attack instead he run. While Ace stops Aokiji's sneak attack from behind and creates fire tunnel before the cannon balls hits them.

Trolls like you and @T.D.A can't read the manga when Zoro begs for help from Law's teleportation boost and when he misses a big ass target like Dragon Kaido. :milaugh:

Show me one instance where Ace asked for speed boost or missed a huge target like Dragon Kaido.

He also asked Franky's help before getting hit by bullets.
He was fast enough the pick luffy up and run with him. Lol thats even harder 🤡. Zoro never asked for a Speed boost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly idiot, Zoro was fast enough to pick up luffy and get away.
Post automatically merged:

Capone not doing what Zoro is doing. Getting praised by Youkous and hurting them. Capone was getting destroyed by BM.
Yeah and so was Killer. So Killer is now stronger as every other SN. Even as some captains?

And I love Killer.

Again Zoro is awesome but beating an commander is still no cake walk... Some people never thought it to be possible 1 vs 1 in this arc

If you can read lolo fans like you are mad and getting triggered when people say Luffy=>Zoro is stupid. Bitterness is you can't handle Zoro is being inferior to Luffy.
Bruh you are obsessed. Make a Ace vs Zoro thread so you can get bodied.

Zoro is standing right next to Luffy and BM is quite far away. BM moves all the way to Luffy (Probably around 100 meter or more) and Zoro moves at max 2 meters to Luffy and is barely able to make it in time. But for Swordbois it's somehow an incredible speed feat...:kaidowhat:
Can BM not adapt and aim for Zoro or was Zoro too fast?

I'm starting to think Brook is taking over Jinbe's fight.
I really don´t see it, before Oda start the matchup at the rooftop, he decide to give any Flyers their opponents.
Sasaki vs Franky
BM vs (Hint with either) Brook/Robin (and surprise it is Robin) since Sanji can´t fight a women
Ulti and Pageone vs Nami and Usopp
Jinbe vs WsW

Every of these fight had already a build up, well Sanji is the only one who have a build up to the calamity(more like Queen).
Jinbe not going change most like, im sure WsW gonna stay as his enemy of this arc.
Yamato taking on Jack most like.

Oda set up already these battles, I would be surprise if Jinbe now change after WsW had a mystery past about a encounter with Jinbe.

Yeah and so was Killer. So Killer is now stronger as every other SN. Even as some captains?

And I love Killer.

Again Zoro is awesome but beating an commander is still no cake walk... Some people never thought it to be possible 1 vs 1 in this arc
BM wasn't targeting Killer. She jumped at Luffy, Zoro was fast enough to pick Luffy up and jump out the way. Its easier to dodge than puck somebody up then dodge.

Exactly idiot, Zoro was fast enough to pick up luffy and get away.
Jozu is faster than Mihawk and Aokiji confirmed... Intercepting an attack intended for someone else is not a strict speed feat, it's sneak attacking that persons attack if you will.
Zoro's main speed/mobility weakness is over large stretches of space not within his iaijutstu range anyway.

"I would root for him if his fans weren’t rooting for him"... Yeah, makes sense. Let people enjoy the character if they like him, instead of telling them who they should like.
That's clearly not what I meant. You can be a fan of anyone. Just be polite with others, and don't tear them down. Like @Kuro Ashi
One of the best Sanji fans on this site. I can actually hold convo's about sanji in a respectful manner. Contrary to these @Chrono @Lurwa @Luruka

Chrono this chapter just showed that the odds have got lessened.

King is still busy with Marco (virtually surely) and nothing suggests that Marco will just let him go for now.

Furthermore Yamato could be the one to take King on.

Also which King? A nerfed one from the concurrent fight?
Personally, I believe that Marco won't have a real 1 vs 1. He will fly around, providing support where needed. The reason for why I say this is that this arc has been set up to showcase the strenght of the new generation. The theme of the upcoming generation is central. Even Marco himself says to King and Queen that they are facing the new generation, if I remember well.

Status
Not open for further replies.