Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is being Luffy's sidekick since Luffy needs protection after using G4. Law is not going to do that.

The same thing Sanji did in WCI. You say like Zoro soloing a Yonko.

Sanji also blocked Big mom's attack.
Lmao Did Sanji ripped through BM attack and injure a youkou like Zoro just did. So Luffy and Sanji teamed up for one attack. While Zoro blocked attacks and injured Youkou by himself.

Oh boy, so you're saying it's fine for Sanji to stick around and do nothing while one of Kaido's executives tells him they will go capture Robin and hurt her because it didn't actually happen yet?

And the only reason Sanji isnt getting out rn is because he's captured by women, and that's the issue. His crew's well being should trump that shit by now, i thought the man learned from Enies Lobby and given how he kicked BM we thought that perhaps he did. But nah.
Who said it's fine he's not going out to do anything? The guy can't. He's captured. Quit acting like he is just choosing to stay there, because there pretty girls or something. He is webbed up. Robin will save him, as it should be, because she needs some well deserved epicness.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well he didn't lose to BM, just ran from her. Twice lol.

But i get it lmao, this the first time i heard that Rubber always bounces back thing.

Did he joke about it in an sbs or something?
Nah its in the manga he said it to moriah iirc.
Post automatically merged:

Who said it's fine he's not going out to do anything? The guy can't. He's captured. Quit acting like he is just choosing to stay there, because there pretty girls or something. He is webbed up. Robin will save him, as it should be, because she needs some well deserved epicness.
Webs fire proof ?

What are you saying man!!?? Zoro, Killer, Law, and Kid got hit by Big Mom's massive lightning attack. And they got up like nothing happened.
I'm talking targeted solo attacks, group attacks on everyone are on everyone so don't often lead to uneven portrayal where 1 person might be "saving another".

In chapter 1000 Luffy was the only SN attacked by Kaido's club but I won't count this as it was only a few pages of action.

In chapter 1001 Luffy was targeted while the others received no solo attacks, this was the worst offender:
Raime Hakke, Big Mom Fire, follow up nameless Kaido club, heavenly fireballs (group but Luffy main target) (0:0:0:0:3 direct attacks to Luffy)

In chapter 1002 Kaido tries to slash everyone, tries to bite law, tries to blast Killer, tries to blast Luffy, blasts Luffy.
Big Mom attacks Zoro and Killer separately and everyone else in a joint attack.
(1:1:1:1:2 direct attacks again Luffy targeted most)

In chapter 1003 BM attacks Luffy, Kaido attacks everyone twice and tries to Bite Luffy once, again Luffy is the only one targeted by solo attacks (0:0:0:0:2)

Status
Not open for further replies.