Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You: Franky is physically stronger than Sanji because he broke the door

Me: Actually it's pointed out in the story that the door can't be broken, Franky melted It with a Lazer

You: That's just whining

And that's all it takes to know you're a dishonest tool. No point discussing with you
Yeah, I’ve heard this before...don’t really care what you think of my character since you support one who’s a worthless piece of shit, whether it’s breaking down a door, baking a cake that could actually hurt Big Mom, or keeping his dick in his pants in the middle of a war.

What are you even talking about. How is this relevant. Tf
Every time I see a message from you, you surprise me with even stupider comments.

Zoro will not lose to any Swordsman besides Mihawk.
King is a Confirmed Swordsman. Zoro will not lose to King.

Do you understand this or do I have videotape myself showing it in sign language AND postcard you a fucking braille message?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
saying katakuri would beat current zoro is not wild take tho
fs is a hard counter.
its about landing hits for zoro atm and katakuri is a hard target .

sanji cant escape from black maria and her plebs
yet we want him to solo a calamity
does that even sound remotely logical?

question is , since he was able to defeat the male plebs
why didnt he escape then.
The same reasons Oda made Zoro unable to get pass nameless gifters and cant overpower Apoo with Drake's help, only for to suddenly take out Apoo with Drake wondering what the hell happened and cutting Queen's weapon without him seeing it coming.

Oda will do whatever the needs to for the plot.

Bruh Zoro is fighting Yonkos, Sanji is having trouble with gifters. Know your place Sanji cucks.
Zoro is being Luffy's sidekick since Luffy needs protection after using G4. Law is not going to do that.

The same thing Sanji did in WCI. You say like Zoro soloing a Yonko.

Sanji also blocked Big mom's attack.

Every time I see a message from you, you surprise me with even stupider comments.

Zoro will not lose to any Swordsman besides Mihawk.
King is a Confirmed Swordsman. Zoro will not lose to King.

Do you understand this or do I have videotape myself showing it in sign language AND postcard you a fucking braille message?
Where was this stated ? Was it stated in the manga that Zoro will specificallly never lose to swordsmen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.