Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Does anyone know what sound effect is being used in the panel with the silhouette?? If it’s Don, then it’s Oda’s usual thing, but doesn’t he normally show Hiyori/Komurasaki during the act breaks with Be-beng?? Could be a clue, but I’m tragically too American to know for sure...

If Kata doesn't just randomly decide to drop his Mogura( stupidest shit in the fight btw, dropping a piercing weapon that was clearly doing insane damage just because you want to have a fist fight) then i can see him beating current Zoro, its an extreme diff fight tho imo.
yup like I said
all about landing hits
I would wager kat has an easier time landing one than zoro
but zoro esp with the enma buff
katakuri isnt taking multiple heavy weight cuts.
will lean towards kat for now
will see as the arc progresses.

If Kata doesn't just randomly decide to drop his Mogura( stupidest shit in the fight btw, dropping a piercing weapon that was clearly doing insane damage just because you want to have a fist fight) then i can see him beating current Zoro, its an extreme diff fight tho imo.
I don't see why Katakuri would be pushed to extreme diff... Zoro has no counter to FS.

Mogura is more telegraphed and can only hit someone on the same level if they are prone/ distracted or fuck up.
Katakuri was physically disgusted in ch893 with Luffy that he let himself get hit with it lol.
It's a lot easier to hit someone in One piece fight logic with a fist than a drill to the organs.

Why on gods green Earth do people want Sanji to "Save Robin". Robin needs to get her deserved fight, which we haven't see since Skypiea. Just looking at Black Maria and Robin's devil fruits, those two are tailor made to fight each other.

Also, it looks like it's probably going to be Hiyori who is helping the Scabbards. Not sure what she's supposed to do for them though, as she's not a Doctor. Perhaps the plot twist is that she ate her Mothers Devil Fruit as a child, and she'll "Turn back time" on their wounds.
Wasn't it mentioned that that df can only skip time meaning not reverse it?

Status
Not open for further replies.