rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting theory but in a way that almost makes less sense lol

If they are two being in one body then why is it that the dango controls both beings. The human part of them doesn’t resist it. For example smile users that have gorilla for a hand. One dango and Tama controls both. Surely one dango to a regular zoan user would prove the same, they are still humans that can transform into animals no different from the animal that is part of a gifter or smile user. If there were no such thing as smiles why would the dango not work on a regular zoan who can turn into an animal that is not exactly much different from a regular animal aside from it being a power developed from a fruit.

Don’t get me wrong I understand what you mean and it’s a fair point that the first time we saw it, it was used on animals but zoan fruits allow users to turn into animals.
I mean if it can work on regular zoans then it should be able to work on regular humans as well.

lol no? How can you say it is a mistake or a misleading narration if that happend in the manga? And we have seen gifters on Wano turning off their abilities and on. The teacher for example with the snake neck.
Well then. You might be right.

Then this explanation is the closest thing i guess
Ther is animal will that was considered at taking an action

When the fanbase came up with the otama dango theory i didnt mind it but now that i am seeing it, it just feels like an a$$pull to help the plot favor the strawhats and in my opinion it is just too weak.

After so many years i though difficult fight situations would evolve better than this,it feels childish and very convenient.
Things like that show us how low is the powerlevel of strawhats againt a yonko crew.

If Red hair pirates or whitebeard pirates original crew was here they would have destroyed kaidos minions.
Making the strawhats weak to make the fights more anxious for the readers even though we know they are gonna win in the end is just stupid.

Oda should have made them Roger pirates powerlevel after timeskip and nobody would have a problem with that.

Because the first time we saw her using that ability was on animals.
Because Smile users are actually 2 beings in 1 body with a conscience each one, and they can't control that other conscience since it's a different individual, and that individual is a simple animal, but it shares the same body, so controlling a conscience is enough to control all the body.
Because true Zoans don't have 2 beings in 1. And despite having an animal form, in that form they have their normal intelligence (of a human).
And because after so many chapters, there is no proof of her being able to control true Zoans.
objects who eat animal zoans become alive and gain consciousness so i think there is another soul in there with the fruit. funkfreed, the dog gun, the tanuki teapot, they were just regular stuff before the devil fruit made them conscious

When the fanbase came up with the otama dango theory i didnt mind it but now that i am seeing it, it just feels like an a$$pull to help the plot favor the strawhats and in my opinion it is just too weak.

After so many years i though difficult fight situations would evolve better than this,it feels childish and very convenient.
Things like that show us how low is the powerlevel of strawhats againt a yonko crew.

If Red hair pirates or whitebeard pirates original crew was here they would have destroyed kaidos minions.
Making the strawhats weak to make the fights more anxious for the readers even though we know they are gonna win in the end is just stupid.

Oda should have made them Roger pirates powerlevel after timeskip and nobody would have a problem with that.
It is very childish and convenient as you said. Oda just uses the same copy and paste formula every arc. Nothing changes. So many convenient plot devices and yet the fanbase eats this all up shouting GODA. One Piece has been nothing but mediocre at best post time skip. Wano thus far has been a huge disappointment. Literally three years has passed for Wano and yet here we are only 50-60 percent done with the arc and yet we barely got any important info. Like how in the world can anyone justify a five year arc? No manga does this crap.

It is very childish and convenient as you said. Oda just uses the same copy and paste formula every arc. Nothing changes. So many convenient plot devices and yet the fanbase eats this all up shouting GODA. One Piece has been nothing but mediocre at best post time skip. Wano thus far has been a huge disappointment. Literally three years has passed for Wano and yet here we are only 50-60 percent done with the arc and yet we barely got any important info. Like how in the world can anyone justify a five year arc? No manga does this crap.
What a bunch of crap you Said. And Full of trash Arguments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.