rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, interestingly enough, Kaido means to set the island right on top of the Capital Mansion. May be large enough and there maybe enough space to basically let that happen. I don't think he intends to kill anyone, just round them up as slaves for his new country.

It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility either. We had Dressrosa and Pica rearranged the entire Kingdom. Birdcage basically destroyed it all too, leaving almost nothing left.
Now that i think about it,i don't think anyone is dying people will probably panic and start running away from the capital as soon as they see the massive island aproaching,similar to people running from Bird Cage in Dressrosa!

cant just be strawhats that take on calamities
still drake
still apoo
still yamato

I bet an awful lot of matchup predictions now are way off.
Yamato + remaining SN will probably go up the roof to face the Yonko!
Post automatically merged:

Yamato + remaining SN will probably go up the roof to face the Yonko!
LOL,i just remembered Law's crew is stuck in the submarine yet! LOL LMAO

As much as I loathe the idea of how Oda may causes Big Mom to revert to her good self which will surely involve her issues with Mother Carmel, the CP0 and Tama, it may be the only way to see her at full power without any stupid plot handicapp and it would be cool to see how terrifying she can be if she becomes really protective of her family.

It will surely happen to make Kaido's defeat possible since the two Yonkos cannot be beaten at the same time and that Big Mom has a long overdue rendez-vous to happen sooner or later with the CP0 and the giants of Elbaf.

As much as I loathe the idea of how Oda may causes Big Mom to revert to her good self which will surely involve her issues with Mother Carmel, the CP0 and Tama, it may be the only way to see her at full power without any stupid plot handicapp and it would be cool to see how terrifying she can be if she becomes really protective of her family.

It will surely happen to make Kaido's defeat possible since the two Yonkos cannot be beaten at the same time and that Big Mom has a long overdue rendez-vous to happen sooner or later with the CP0 and the giants of Elbaf.
We don't know for sure if BM evil persona is actually the Soul of mother Carmel controlling her,it would explain why she has an child like persona underneath the average evil behaviour!The only consistency in her personality is that when her hunger pangs happen she goes Berserk!
If it is the case of mother carmel controlling BM,we could her homies disperse and mother carmel's soul leave BM body if she gets defeated!I think the supernovas can win against both BM+KAIDO,if yamato-hawkins-apoo-xdrake join and Oda's write things the right way!

We don't know for sure if BM evil persona is actually the Soul of mother Carmel controlling her,it would explain why she has an child like persona underneath the average evil behaviour!The only consistency in her personality is that when her hunger pangs happen she goes Berserk!
Personally I don't believe in that "Mother Carmel possession" theory, it's been heavely implied that her current personality and way of raising and treating her children is the result of Mother Carmel and Streusen's parenting and of how the only people willing to accept and raise her despite her illness and destructive strength were people who took advantage of her and enabled her negative traits because it suited them.

Below average chapter 3/10

It was actually really cool to see my boi Franky putting Sasaki on check with his new moves. That lightsaber looking sword looked epic as all hell too. He's definetely Top 3 in the SH crew.

The rest was all trash, specially the Otama Kibi Dango bs that everyone knew was going to happen sooner or later but no one expected it to happen right after the CP0 added some suspense to the raid with the small numbers disadvantage and whatnot. That was such a let down and a whatever tension we had left killer.
I'm not enjoying this story writing from Oda like at all it's poor, lazy and predictable.

And last but also least, we got this absolute clown Simpji waking up after a battle to the death against BlackTooth (get some rest my man you did well) that left him bleeding very badly, unconscious and defenseless to the point where he got crucified by Black Maria using her spider webs.
Imagine going unconscious from fighting a fucking gifter lmfao....I swear to god this guy is a walking meme. And his stans out here really want him to fight King!? :cantseeme: a gifter left him unconscious for fucks sake and y'all want him to fight Kaido's right hand man? You are all delusional just remember that Katakuri who is allegedly much weaker than both King and Queen had Sanji's eldest brother Ichiji or something I don't remember what his name was by the neck!! So please stop tripping because even Vinsmoke Judge's creations, the raid suits, have been shown to do absolutely nothing to people like YC1/2 level. Instead, you should reevaluate your fave's strenght because from the looks of it he'll end up fighting either Pay Pay or Queen in a 2 v 1 alongside Drake who by the way we found out is not a WorstGen member but an undercover Marine captain and that's perfect because we know that Oda only pairs SNs with SNs and Drake isn't one so it makes perfect sense for him to team up with Simpji.

I was also looking forward since I read the spoiler for that "cool moment" from Sanji this chapter and it turnt out to be this lame ass one liner "dOn'T uNDeRsTiMate nIcO rObIn" while being crucified and bleeding like a pig.

:lawsigh:

What a disgrace to his crewmates.

I don't know if it's just me, but it's kinda weird for me, that Tama is using her powers to controll people against their will. I don't know, it's something a villian would do, but here one of the good guys is doing it as if it's something normal...
Yes it's a war, but they will 100% stay under Tama's controll after the war is over aswell.

Below average chapter 3/10

It was actually really cool to see my boi Franky putting Sasaki on check with his new moves. That lightsaber looking sword looked epic as all hell too. He's definetely Top 3 in the SH crew.

The rest was all trash, specially the Otama Kibi Dango bs that everyone knew was going to happen sooner or later but no one expected it to happen right after the CP0 added some suspense to the raid with the small numbers disadvantage and whatnot. That was such a let down and a whatever tension we had left killer.
I'm not enjoying this story writing from Oda like at all it's poor, lazy and predictable.

And last but also least, we got this absolute clown Simpji waking up after a battle to the death against BlackTooth (get some rest my man you did well) that left him bleeding very badly, unconscious and defenseless to the point where he got crucified by Black Maria using her spider webs.
Imagine going unconscious from fighting a fucking gifter lmfao....I swear to god this guy is a walking meme. And his stans out here really want him to fight King!? :cantseeme: a gifter left him unconscious for fucks sake and y'all want him to fight Kaido's right hand man? You are all delusional just remember that Katakuri who is allegedly much weaker than both King and Queen had Sanji's eldest brother Ichiji or something I don't remember what his name was by the neck!! So please stop tripping because even Vinsmoke Judge's creations, the raid suits, have been shown to do absolutely nothing to people like YC1/2 level. Instead, you should reevaluate your fave's strenght because from the looks of it he'll end up fighting either Pay Pay or Queen in a 2 v 1 alongside Drake who by the way we found out is not a WorstGen member but an undercover Marine captain and that's perfect because we know that Oda only pairs SNs with SNs and Drake isn't one so it makes perfect sense for him to team up with Simpji.

I was also looking forward since I read the spoiler for that "cool moment" from Sanji this chapter and it turnt out to be this lame ass one liner "dOn'T uNDeRsTiMate nIcO rObIn" while being crucified and bleeding like a pig.

:lawsigh:

What a disgrace to his crewmates.
Sanji didint blackout for the fight of the Ones he defeated, but for Black Maria and the others ( woman) he wouldnt hit. What you even talking about?...Full of stupid arguments even about the the Tama situation.

Not the best thing, but it's good that sanji eliminate some of Black Maria subordinates. So they not be in a way in Robin vs BM fight like what sasaki subordinates did to franky

Now that I'm worried about jinbe. WsW still has their crew around and the fighting place (the cat cafe) seems like have some advantages for cats
:zorothink:

I don't know if it's just me, but it's kinda weird for me, that Tama is using her powers to controll people against their will. I don't know, it's something a villian would do, but here one of the good guys is doing it as if it's something normal...
Yes it's a war, but they will 100% stay under Tama's controll after the war is over aswell.
I found it weird as well but at least most of them became a better person. Otamas devil fruit is the worst thing in Wano for me.

I can't believe oda offscreened sanji's main fight this arc against my man black tooth. I was so looking forward to it
Oda is always skipping the best fights. I’m sure it was epic like Akainu vs Kuzan, but we will never see it :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.