Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Zoro got all ladies Sanji got them losses
Naw, Sanji has Pudding. The wedding scene was too cute

I honnestly hope that Streusen will have a big role the next time we see him and the rest of the BMP, after all he's one of the most important persons in the crew due to him being Linlin's mentor and parental figure and the only one who may be able of influencing her
Agree, we didn't see much of Streusen in WCI

I really just want to see the rest of the BM crew, especially Smoothie and Perospero

also who's MC?

I honnestly hope that Streusen will have a big role the next time we see him and the rest of the BMP, after all he's one of the most important persons in the crew due to him being Linlin's mentor and parental figure and the only one who may be able of influencing her and who knows the truth about MC's fate.
I'm pretty sure he was the cook of the rox pirates

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Naw, Sanji has Pudding. The wedding scene was too cute

Agree, we didn't see much of Streusen in WCI

I really just want to see the rest of the BM crew, especially Smoothie and Perospero

also who's MC?
Sanji managed to conquer Viola's heart, the most endearing New World beauty, and then he left. He had found the All Blue without realizing as much. Sad. :zosleepy:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Imo, how Big Mom got the Soru Soru no Mi just by eating MC is the real question... maybe it's related to how BB stole WB's fruit
I'd like to think that maybe Blackbeard had a way to absorb df's soul before they leave the body. Otherwise, I think it will be pretty obvious to Shanks when he came to collect WB's body that it was missing a body part