Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Now why would you even makes a thread like this?

Let's just not bother ourselves with downplaying Sanji and let's just focused on praising Zoro.

If they comes at us with Zoro downplay, then it's okay to answer and absolutely fine to make them pay, but we shouldn't be the one to start.

Come on, we're better than that.

:king:
If people gonna say Zoro and Sanji are equal then we have to proof they arent,
Zoro is superior in every aspect in my opinion starting from his will.
:jordanmf:

Honestly what the moment to me ahaha, she's one zealous Zoro fan for sure. Wait till she catches up and learns Zoro "slept" with Hiyori ahaha. :emohiyo:
She just finished Marineford so its gonna take a while.

I am personally questioning Hiyori's (Toki) real identity with the last chapter :zorothink:

Based on my experience, women have an insane sixth sense when they sense the guy they like is attracted to another woman.

There are Russian fangirls reactor who also hate Tashigi for the same reasons :milaugh:

She just finished Marineford so its gonna take a while.

I am personally questioning Hiyori's (Toki) real identity with the last chapter :zorothink:

Based on my experience, women have an insane sixth sense when they sense the guy they like is attracted to another woman.

There are Russian fangirls reactor who also hate Tashigi for the same reasons :milaugh:
So about a month if she's going fast then, so about another Oda's break. I can wait that long alright.:milaugh:

Why would you tho? I meant Hiyori cannot be Toki, the shadowed person isn't gonna change the fact that Kawamatsu saved a child Hiyori from the burning castle and not Toki.

So it's called jealousy then ahaha, jk idk if it's the same but seems kinda relatable :choppawhat:

It's not like I don't get how they feel ahaha, I meant if a character I'm attracted to gets married off or something similar it'd feel kinda weird.

So about a month if she's going fast then, so about another Oda's break. I can wait that long alright.:milaugh:

Why would you tho? I meant Hiyori cannot be Toki, the shadowed person isn't gonna change the fact that Kawamatsu saved a child Hiyori from the burning castle and not Toki.

So it's called jealousy then ahaha, jk idk if it's the same but seems kinda relatable :choppawhat:

It's not like I don't get how they feel ahaha, I meant if a character I'm attracted to gets married off or something similar it'd feel kinda weird.
She is watching other animes so definitely more than a month :milaugh:

Zoro carrying Tashigi is much closer :finally:

My gut feeling is telling me something is not right with Hiyori. It did work when I sensed Okiku had a hidden sword :catlewd:

She was the only girl who admitted that she was completely jealous. The other girls are not as open and try to bs their hate for her.