Votes: 52 28.9%
  • Luffy > zoro ~ sanji

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Zoro > luffy > sanji

Votes: 18 10.0%
  • Luffy > sanji > zoro

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Proofs? Can you think Yonkous vs Sanji? Zoro killed it bro!
Luffy > Zoro and Zoro = Luffy
Sanji = Zoro has no proofs
And this is the proofs for Zoro = Luffy
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/luffy-zoro-parallels-all-throughout-one-piece.11015/
How is Zoro fighting Yonko a proof to say Zoro>Luffy ?
How is it related ?
Give proofs for Zoro>Luffy
Post automatically merged:

bar from Oden they can't beat one those 5)
Yes of course, i'd rather believe in the consistency of Oda writing in character's powers than believing some absurds, yet prodominent among the fandom that the Old Era is far stronger than current.

Also, Admirals being equal to Yonkou is not my argument. I argued that, those 5 people mentioned by kaido doesnt necessarily translate to them being the strongest of all. The proof is that no WG member was mentioned despite them being the most probable final villain, and we know most of the time final villain is stronger than the previous ones
There is Oden out of those shadows, and we know for a fact Ryuma/Mihawk > Oden, so zoro having portrayal of surpassing Mihawk and Ryuma is on par to the portrayal of luffy being indirectly compared to Oden, if not better
Which Admiral is stronger than those 5 shadows ?
You only talk about Oden. When is only one out of 5.
Roger Rocks and Roger are stronger than Mihawk and Ryuma.
So Luffy have a better portrayal. Moreover Kaido never talked about Ryuma or Mihawk.
So I don't understand why you talk about that.

Far stronger? prime wb was on par to Roger, and Roger chose not to mess with Young BM, mind you current Kaido and BM are significantly stronger than the past version of theirs
And Oldbeard os stronger than BM
Primebeard stronger than Oldbeard
Roger = Primebeard

He has, he's still cited as the Sword God by the people of Wano instead of Oden, so clearly by portrayal Ryuma is above Oden
How is it relevant to say Ryuma's era was stronger than the current one ?

Last edited:
How is Zoro fighting Yonko a proof to say Zoro>Luffy ?
How is it related ?
Give proofs for Zoro>Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Which Admiral is stronger than those 5 shadows ?
You only talk about Oden. When is only one out of 5.
Roger Rocks and Roger are stronger than Mihawk and Ryuma.
So Luffy have a better portrayal. Moreover Kaido never talked about Ryuma or Mihawk.
So I don't understand why you talk about that.

And Oldbeard os stronger than BM
Primebeard stronger than Oldbeard
Roger = Primebeard

How is it relevant to say Ryuma's era was stronger than the current one ?
There is no proofs for Zoro > Luffy
I guess you can’t read.

EOS Luffy = Zoro > Yamato/Jinbei/Law > Franky Generals > Usopp CoC > RShit Sanji
Who do you picture Zoro beating to be solidly that he's equal to Luffy, come end of story? I'm not trying to start anything, just curious. Cause Luffy has plenty of potential/future opponents like Blackbeard, Akainu and Im. Zoro has Mihawk but aside from that, I don't see any and even if he beats Mihawk, would that place him equal to the Pirate King?

Who do you picture Zoro beating to be solidly that he's equal to Luffy, come end of story? I'm not trying to start anything, just curious. Cause Luffy has plenty of potential/future opponents like Blackbeard, Akainu and Im. Zoro has Mihawk but aside from that, I don't see any and even if he beats Mihawk, would that place him equal to the Pirate King?
Mihawk is stronger than Shanks who’s a Yonko.
I assume Blackbeard is stronger than Shanks as well.
There we go