Character Discussion Debunking the myths that "Zoro never fought the main villain of an arc" and "Zoros opponents were never close in power compared to Luffy’s opponents"

What do you mean Zoro only had two swords meaning he was nerfed
Never said he wasn't, just said Killer was more nerfed than him

Zoro had been eating poisoned food for Weeks
And that kicked in just after Killer impaled him? Mmhh, quite a coincidence, huh?

Zoro wasnt taking Killer seriously 1 page before the stab as admitted by killer himself
What's this supposed to mean?

Gyukimaru was a factor obviously, what I say is that with the Punisher Zoro would've been dead meat right there
He dodged a bullet

Zoro stop killers full power with a muscle flex before took out Killer with one move
Full power?
Aight, I'm outta here
Post automatically merged:

killers nerf was minimal compared to zoros
I lost hope here, bye

And that kicked in just after Killer impaled him? Mmhh, quite a coincidence, huh?

Gyukimaru was a factor obviously, what I say is that with the Punisher Zoro would've been dead meat right there
He dodged a bullet

Full power?
Aight, I'm outta here
So lets get this straight
Killers nerf-Didnt have his natural weapon

Zoros nerf-it was a 2v1
2-he was poisoned for weeks
3- He was starving
4- He only had 2 swords

He one shot killer in that fight, And you still believe if killer had his weapons he would have beaten Zoro?

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Stop with your head canon and try again when you got some manga facts that portray killer as even a comparison to the grand master.

Zoro one shot killer with ease as i said in the OP.

He dodged a bullet

Full power?
Aight, I'm outta here
1. Acceptable
2. Zoro has lost way more blood Pre TS then he did vs Killer and he still didnt faint

I wonder why Oda put this here

J

Jo_Ndule

1. Acceptable
2. Zoro has lost way more blood Pre TS then he did vs Killer and he still didnt faint

I wonder why Oda put this here
He only had this after being stabbed and was already about to fall

Killer's attack is the trigger for him getting dizzy and fainting not the hunger

If he was that hungry, why didn't he mention it or have his stomach growl while fighting killer like how Luffy told Katakuri?

Is useless, let them be
:suresure:
Proved wrong multiple times dont act like you dont care, Everything you said was debunked and proved head canon if @Jo_Ndule wants he can go back and read the full argument not going to do the same argument twice all the evidence already provided by me and @Luffy bin Dragon.
Zoro will always be much stronger than killer, And will always have much more feats than him. stop trying to put them on the same level.

He only had this after being stabbed and was already about to fall

Killer's attack is the trigger for him getting dizzy and fainting not the hunger

If he was that hungry, why didn't he mention it or have his stomach growl while fighting killer like how Luffy told Katakuri?
Blood loss has never been an Issue for Zoro

There is no need for this SFX if Kiler was the reason for him fainting

Zoro mentioned that his stomach had been hurting 20 chapters before

Blood loss has never been an Issue for Zoro

There is no need for this SFX if Kiler was the reason for him fainting

Zoro mentioned that his stomach had been hurting 20 chapters before
Dont bother bro, Its their head canon speaking, They all want to compare their favorite characters with Zoro so they go against manga facts. We already provided literally all the evidence needed. If they decide to not listen then they are going against what the author wrote and there is nothing that will change that because its not one piece at that point its 4 piece or something like that.

How dare you adress the Shogun so impolitely??"
"Go ahead and try!!"
"YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO DIES!!!"
Exactly. This has nothing to do with being mentally disabled.
He was working for Orochi to save his captain.

Nope, I don't deny something that was stated, I'm trying to make y'all connect some dots
What's the beaning of Kidd mentioning Killer past and how much he hated his own laugh to the point that he decided to cover his own face with an iron mask?
Is all that unifluential in Killer's path in Wano?
It doesn't mean he is mentally disabled though which is what you are peddling.

Are you implying that Killer could not stomach his hate for his laughter in order to save his captain?
Because that is basically the opposite of what the manga shows. For someone who is a Killer fan, you seem to not know his characterization in Wano.
He lost to Kaido.
In an effort to save his captain, he ate the smile fruit.
Even with him getting a negative effect of laughter, he still didn't cover his face with a basket like Law.
He focused on his goal which was working for Orochi to save his captain.

To claim that such an act was because Killer was mentally unsound is ridiculous.

Again, I'm covering an analysis of Killer reasons and behavior, which is ambiguous. The revelation in Udon gave us an insight on the whole Killer deal with the SMILE, my reason to keep at it is because this is completely ignored and is disrespectful for Killer character.

It's an aggravating circumstance, which makes even more ridiculous the fact that people don't recognize him as nerfed.

This 'Zoro was more nerfed than Killer shit' is honestly cringe to watch
And yet when Killer had a chance to make such claim regarding his mental stability, he referred to his lack of preferred weapon which contributing to his loss. He never makes a claim about his mental disability.

No you are pushing a narrative from a single point while ignoring all other points which contradict it.
Yes Killer hated his laugh hence him being made to laugh constantly must've been difficult for him. But that is not enough to claim that he was mentally disabled. In fact him getting over it and continuing his mission shows his resolve. Claiming otherwise is you underrating his performance.
In addition, isn't he currently still laughing? Why don't you claim he is still mentally disabled?

Luffys opponents are typically on another level compared to Zoro's opponents. Luffys opponents are on level 1, and Zoro's opponents are on level 2. Zoro would put up a fight against luffys opponents but he'd lose a majority of the time.
Luffy would also lose to majority of them without plot armor.

But based on Zoro's feats in New world so far, Zoro would beat all of Luffys opponents prior to Kaido.

Because unlike Luffy, Zoro doesn't have to go to trash can commanders, they are beneath him.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Luffys opponents are typically on another level compared to Zoro's opponents. Luffys opponents are on level 1, and Zoro's opponents are on level 2. Zoro would put up a fight against luffys opponents but he'd lose a majority of the time.
Well as I explained there are other elements to be put into account that I specifically pointed out. Such as how difficult the respective fights are for the SHs.

Regardless they are up the same common enemy right now and Zoro is faring better. Coincidence? There's none from the look of it. We will see if Luffy overturns the table, but this is what we can tell.

Exactly. This has nothing to do with being mentally disabled.
He was working for Orochi to save his captain.
Where did I say mentally disabled?

Are you implying that Killer could not stomach his hate for his laughter in order to save his captain?
Because that is basically the opposite of what the manga shows. For someone who is a Killer fan, you seem to not know his characterization in Wano.
He lost to Kaido.
In an effort to save his captain, he ate the smile fruit.
Even with him getting a negative effect of laughter, he still didn't cover his face with a basket like Law.
He focused on his goal which was working for Orochi to save his captain.

To claim that such an act was because Killer was mentally unsound is ridiculous.
He had to do the job he had to do
How that transaltes in defending Orochi's name? Makes no sense, nobody was observing him, what was the point of that if not showing that he was not in his best mental state?
How that translates in barking histerically when he's a stone cold assassin who never talks a lot (one of his character traits)?
Is ridiculous to associate the Kamazo from Ringo to the Killer from Sabaody/Kidd's hideout/Onigashima
The man was straight ignoring everybody in Onigashima mocking and disrespecting him for becoming a ''''''''pleasure''''''''', was cooling down a beef between his Captaina and Apoo, but for some reason was triggered in Ringo for a 'target' disrespecting Orochi's name
Those scenarios show a Killer with a whole different level of sensivity and behavior, I don't know how you can't see it

And yet when Killer had a chance to make such claim regarding his mental stability, he referred to his lack of preferred weapon which contributing to his loss. He never makes a claim about his mental disability.

No you are pushing a narrative from a single point while ignoring all other points which contradict it.
Yes Killer hated his laugh hence him being made to laugh constantly must've been difficult for him. But that is not enough to claim that he was mentally disabled. In fact him getting over it and continuing his mission shows his resolve. Claiming otherwise is you underrating his performance.
In addition, isn't he currently still laughing? Why don't you claim he is still mentally disabled?
Cause the weapons are obviously the main reason for him being defeated
You keep saying 'mentally disabled' when I never mentioned it, he revived a trauma which is a different thing. Still impactful, not mentally disabled.
He's still laughing, difference is that now he has his Captain and crew back. When he met Zoro he was coming from a brutal beating from Kaido, a dirty blackmail, the feeding of a SMILE which is a curse by itself but also revived a trauma from his past...
Is that comparable to a stomachache?

From what we know happened on the roof :

Kaido get hit by Luffy and says ' What happened after I crushed him in Wano'‚ being surprised he got this powerful‚ then sees Roger‚ Whitebeard‚ Oden‚ xebec and Shanks behind Luffy while thinking ' That makes no sense. there are only a handful of people who can beat me ' while also thinking about LUFFY ' How high will your ceiling go '

Now when Zoro cut him by enma‚ he didn't say anything about Zoro‚ all he was concerned about even after being cut is oden's presence in the katana‚ which makes sense seeing that Oden has rent free space in Kaido's head.

Kaido's opinion after getting hit by Luffy and after getting cut by Zoro. The strongest creature's opinion not mine‚ says enough
U made it to clear any nothing else to say 👍

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro does fight the main villains before but he mostly take on the right hand man. And his opponents was never close to Luffy's opponents. For example, Lucci's Doriki was double of Kaku's Doriki.
But Luffy needed extreme difficulty to take out Lucci. There was even some PIS involved.

Asura Zoro would have annihilated Kaku from the get go my man.

S

stealthblack

arlong> hatchan
crocodile> mr1
enel> ohm
lucci> kaku( twice as strong, we even got the numbers)
moria> zombie ryuuma
hodi> hatchan 2.0
CC> monet
doflamingo> pica
katakuri> nothing
cracker > nothing

kaidou> kamazo

arlong> hatchan
crocodiel>mr1
enel>>ohm
lucci>kaku( twice as strong, we even got the numbers)
moria> zombie ryuuma
hodi> hatchan 2.0
CC>monet
doflamingo>pica
katakuri>>>> nothing
cracker >>>>>nothing

kaidou>>>>>kamazo
try reading the thread before commenting
Post automatically merged:

You can make countless essays about this and it'll be still wrong :goatasure:
Nice counter argument you really killed my argument with this